Thread: Ravishing Ruby

Ravishing Ruby

Name:  18b.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  379.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    With your beautiful colors, Ruby is a perfect name.
    I bet you cause quite a stir when going to the store.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Ravishing Ruby!

Hi Ruby! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

I can only imagine what a joy it is to wake up each morning to the sight of your gorgeous self, your cheerful morning greeting! Your ruby red and blue plumage is stunning, Ruby! But it's your intelligence, your joyful and playful personality; your love for people and the very special bond you share with your human that make you the EXTRA special girl that you are! I can just picture the looks of wonder and surprise, the smiles on the faces of your fellow shoppers when they see you come tooling down the aisle in your shopping cart, giving a cheery hello to all! How lucky your human is having a feathered family member as beautiful and loving as you in her/his life!

Ruby is playful - she has this little plastic beer mug that she will retrieve from her cage bottom, carry it up to her water bowl, dip it into the water and drink from it. She will also use this mug to have tea parties with two girls that I babysit. She will lay upside down in my arms like a baby and hum rock a bye baby.
    How sweet is THAT!!!

You truly are a gem, Ruby, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day atop Pet Talk's top perch! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...meeting new people and making new friends; chatting up a storm; cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ruby, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Ruby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ruby, on being POTD! You could not be any more adorable, brilliant and gorgeous! (We birds!) What a happy, precious angel you are! Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546