Thread: Lively, adorable Milo!

Lively, adorable Milo!

Milo is my adorable Persian cat who just loves nothing more than going outside in our garden. He's a very lively cat and also very playful. He lives with his brother Teddy who's a British Shorthair. They get along quite well (most of the time) with the odd fight here and there. Which brothers don't fight?

Milo can be your typical laidback Persian cat one minute and the next he's jumping on his cat tree and having fun, he really is a cat with many personalities!

He loves his food and in particular dry food. He also loves treats such as Dreamies and Whiskas. He also loves human food, of course, we keep an eye on what he's eating as some human foods aren't good for cats! Rice pudding and anything with cream in are his favorites.

Being a Persian cat Milo's fur does take some maintaining and he requires daily brushing to ensure his fur stays tangle-free. He's not a huge fan of grooming but he "puts up with it."

He will play with anything that moves and he loves his mouse that's on a stick, he's had this since he was a kitten and can often be seen licking it after he's played with it for hours.

Hello, Milo in England and hello to your brother Teddy too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Persian kitty you are! Your long ginger and white fur looks so fluffy and soft - I would be delighted to brush you for as long as you're willing to put up with it! You have the cutest face, and I like your floofy feet too!

You are a busy kitty - going out to the garden when the weather is fine, going on the cat tree, and playing- especially with your mouse on a stick or anything that moves! Then it is time to switch to "laid back" mode and be beautiful! I imagine you and Teddy bring loads of smiles and joy to your family each day!

When it is time to enjoy a treat, you like Whiskas or Dreamies. You also enjoy rice pudding or anything with cream! Yum! Your family members keep an eye on the human food you eat, so as not to have anything that may not be good for a cat.

Dear Milo, I hope you have a very special day! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and love to Teddy as well!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Milo, what a handsome Persian boy you are. Your fluffy, cream colored coat looks so soft, and your face with those long whiskers and your amber eyes is so sweet.
    Your pictures are great, are those catnip bubbles you're getting ready to pounce on?
    Your many wonderful personalities show in everything you do. You're laid back, then you jump on your cat tree. You love your treats, and, in moderation, some human food.
    And even though you're not fond of your grooming sessions, you put up with it, to keep looking and feeling your very best.
    Milo, you are phenomenal, and I wish you, Teddy and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Milo, you are adorable, indeed! What a gorgeous Persian fellow you are, with that luxurious cream-colored fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the cute little Persian nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show you off in all your stunning beauty. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Leeds, England to pet you, and pet your brother Teddy, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a typical laid-back Persian sometimes and also very lively and playful. You make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics and energy. There's nothing you love more than going outside in your garden. You enjoy jumping on your cat tree and playing with anything that moves, especially your mouse on a stick. You love food, such as dry kitty food, Dreamies and Whiskas treats, and human food, in particular cream and rice pudding. (We're glad your dear Purrrsons know which human foods aren't good for cats and don't give you those!) You and Teddy have a nice time together aside from the odd brotherly fight. You nobly put up with the daily brushing your Persian fur requires. You and your dear Purrrsons and Teddy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Milo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Teddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special cream, rice pudding, Dreamies and Whiskas!

Last edited by phesina; 04-17-2018 at 08:17 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Milo!

Good evening, Milo in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, adorable, most precious smooshy faced Persian boy you are, sweetheart! Your long, fluffy coat is magnificent! All of that work you and your human put into your grooming, well worth the effort! Your human is one lucky human, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving furkid in you! No surprise to learn you're the inspiration for her blog! You're THAT special!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chowing down on Dreamies and Whiskas, anything with "cream," hehe; having fun in your garden and climbing about your cat tree; playing with your mouse on a stick; cuddling with your human and snuggling with Teddy (hopefully); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Milo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Teddy, too! Off to visit your human's blog!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Greeting to Milo and Teddy in England.
    What a beautiful Persian you are, Milo,
    your fur looks so soft.
    Congratulations, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana