Thread: Superb Sam

Superb Sam

Name:  17b.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  225.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Sam is a great choice for your name.
    You are part of the family for sure, taking your place in the bed.
    Celebrate your special day.

Super Sam!

Hi Sam! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a hunky, handsome boy you are, Sam, one beautiful blend of Boxer, Bloodhound and Great Dane! You truly are a friend to all, the consummate golden hearted gentle giant, even if you believe yourself to be a Yorkie/lap dog!

How lucky your furever family is, having a fun loving, life loving, people loving furkid and best friend in you, sweetheart! Your humans were truly blessed, the day they chose rescue, the day they welcomed you home! Handsome, smart, playful and packed with personality, just as sweet and loving as can be, that you are! You're the complete pup package, a treasure, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your gorgeous heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a fun filled, action packed day of celebration...playing tug o war, then some more tug o war, hehe; jumping for treats; crashing on the couch and warming your humans' laps; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Sam, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Happy boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day, handsome Sam!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana