Thread: Lovable Lugs

Lovable Lugs

Name:  16.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  186.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are not just a pet but a friend and
    plenty of interaction with your person.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Lugs!

Greetings, Lug in Scotland! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, be still my bunny loving heart!!! What a brave and beautiful, life and people loving, utterly irresistible Lop x Lionhead you are! That face of yours is a heart slayer! What I wouldn't give to stroke your fluffy coat, those long, soft ears! Just as your human says, you truly are a bun who stands alone, fearlessly staring down interlopers, while at the same time welcoming with open paws, greeting with binkys, all well wishers! Oh, what a joy you are, Lug! Your human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving furkid in you! You're a gem, Lug, just as special as can be, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...racing about and playing tug o war; keeping those pesky pups at bay, hehe; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Lugs, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

*SWOON!!!*

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome bunny you are, Lugs, and your fur looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lugs, on being POTD! You are adorable and beautiful! You have a wonderful, fun personality and really know how to enjoy life! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net