Thread: Bodacious Boss

Bodacious Boss

What a wonderful story. This is how families are supposed to be. Glad you all had wonderful times together and I hope Boss' memory leads you to another furry family member. He wouldn't want you to be alone.

Beautiful Boss

To Boss' dear parents, Phil and Bill~

I can hardly type through the tears after reading your beautiful, heart wrenching, life affirming tribute to your beloved son, your heaven sent furry angel, Boss. As Nessie has said, you and Boss, the bond that you three shared, truly represents what family is all about, all that family should be.

Boss was a mix of retriever, Australian shepherd and chow. We thought he was beautiful -- inside and out. The assistant at the vet's office told me after I'd brought in his body, "You were a great family." We miss you, Boss, our best friend and loving son. -- Your loving parents, Bill and Phil
    How blessed you were to have known Boss' unconditional love and loyalty, his unwavering devotion to you both, those many years. Through good times and tough times, the most challenging of times, he was there for you, just as you were there for him in his time of need, from that fateful day you met at the shelter, to the day he earned his angle wings. How well your decision to open up your home and hearts to such a deserving boy was rewarded. And each and every day Boss repaid your love tenfold, bringing immeasurable comfort and joy, love and laughter to your lives.

It breaks my heart, knowing he is no longer there with you in body to comfort you, Phil. But no doubt his precious spirit lives on in your and Bill's hearts, in your countless cherished memories, bringing comfort to your days until that happy day when you and he are together once more. Thank you for sharing your beloved son with us, giving us the chance to honor him and the love you shared. He truly was the best, beautiful inside AND out, one in a million

To precious Boss...God bless you for being there for your parents through good times and hard times. A family couldn't hope for a fur son or daughter more loyal and loving than you. Well done, Boss. And now, having earned your angel wings, time for you to romp happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, where no doubt that beloved Frisbee of yours is being put to good use. And Boss, send down your love to your parents, to comfort them until that happy day of reunion. They miss you so very much. God bless you, Boss, our very special and most deserving Dog of a Lifetime.

In loving memory of Boss:
    "And when we die and float away
    Into the night, the Milky Way
    You'll hear me call, as we ascend
    I'll see you there, then once again
    Thank you for being a friend." -- Andrew Gold

Family...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Boss

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  15.6 KB

R.I.P. Boss.
    What a wonderful story and a great dog.
    You are very much missed and loved.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing your Boss whith us. It meant a lot to me, what a loving and beautiful family. I am very sorry for your loss of your wonderful freind and companion. Boss was the very best dog in the world. Solid gold dog of the day. Best wishes!

What a wonderful story! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day beautiful Boss!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Boss

You are such a wonderful golden beauty, sweetie. You remind me so much of my dearest Rez, who left us 2 years ago, your colors are similar and your loving behavior is something that every human cherishes.
    You have now passed on, and your family misses you very much, as you brought such joyous times to them. Not only did you do a great job of supporting and making Phils life happier with your lively presence, but you never failed me o show your love and affection to both of your pack members. The memories that York family holds I'll never be forgotten and their love for you will never be any less