Thread: Adorable Shrek!

The singing Sherk

Adorable Shrek!

Greetings Shrek in beautiful St. Petersburg, Russia! Happy Pet of the Day!

It easy to see why your human decided to welcome you into her/his life, Shrek, how handily you wormed your way into her/his heart! You're beautiful, adorable, just as sweet and loving as can be! And oh, doesn't the camera love you, Shrek! No wonder you love posing for photos. You're a natural! Your very talented photographer/human is so very lucky, having a subject as photogenic as you! I have never met/seen a Ferret with your unique pastel coloring before. Your coat is gorgeous! But it's that sweet face of yours that sent me into swoon mode! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Shrek, though as she/he says, you weren't the last, what with 2 more Ferrets having been added to the pack. How does your human take so much preciousness? You truly are a treasure, Shrek! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your human's life it truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...zooming through your tunnels, playing with your Ferret mates and cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Shrek, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Ferret siblings, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shrek

Name:  14e.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  63.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You and your friends are so cute.
    What a fun life with tunnels, treats and picture taking.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, adorable Shrek!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Shrek is quite the little POTD alright. So very cute, I enjoyed all of the delightful pics, thanks! Outstanding wee dude.

Congratulations, Shrek, on being POTD! You are a CUTIE! What an adorable face! We're so happy you have such a wonderful human family to love you! Sending best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives to you and your fellow ferrets and humans! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net