Our cat's name is Fiona. She is a twelve-year-old buff and white long haired beauty and lives with her human family in Terre Haute.

Fiona is currently our only cat and the first cat that we adopted. She is very sweet and shy, but if you are patient she will flop down at your feet and want to be petted.

We adopted Fiona when she was just a small kitten. The shelter said that she was found in a storm and ever since we've had her she is scared of storms and likes to hide under blankets. There is something very sweet, though, about cuddling with our fluff-cat (as we call her) under the covers during a storm.

Fiona has beautiful green eyes and the softest fur in the world. When she was younger her fur was such a perfect blend of buff and white that in some lights she looked pale pink! We named her Fiona because it means "fair." She is our fair lady even still. She loves boxes, soft places to nap, and we, of course, adore her.
Hello, Fiona in Indiana! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunningly beautiful lady you are! I smiled as I looked through all your wonderful pictures! I like your sweet face and your fluffy fur! I would be delighted to pet you for as long as you wish! Since I can't, though- I hope your people will give you some extra pats for me

You enjoy soft places to nap, and have fun enjoying boxes! You are sweet and cuddly with your special people! Best of all, you are their much-loved "fluff-cat"! PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to dearest Fiona!