Thread: Awesome Andy

Awesome Andy

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  262.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie who loves to play, get dirty and bark.
    Enjoy your road trips and all of your adventures.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Andy!

Hi Andy! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Aww!!! What an adorable Beagle x boy you are, Andy! You have THE sweetest face and the most beautiful smile, eyes so soulful they could melt the hardest of hearts!!

Reading your proud human's tribute to her/his best furkid has warmed me to the core, Andy! Your adventurous spirit and zest for life, your BIG heart and loving spirit are unparalleled in doggiedom! I think the saying goes..."he's never met a stranger!"

How lucky your family (immediate and extended), all of your doggies friends are, having a furry family member, a best buddy, a loving companion in you! You, Andy, are the poster pup for doggie adoption!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Seeing all of your heart-melting photos, having the chance to honor one EXTRA special boy, has made my morning! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...walking the trials, making new doggie friends; enjoying a car ride, feeling the wind across your face and fur; digging holes in the backyard, rolling in the dirt and mud, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Andy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Andy is such a charming little fellow! Sounds like he has a wonderful life, lotsa canine buddies, road trips, nice big yard! I hope Andys day is extra special, something tells me he will be spoiled.

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for rescuing him.