Thread: Precious Cece!

Precious Cece!

Hi there Cece! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What an adorable, utterly precious, life and "everything" loving dynamo you are, Cece; a force to be reckoned with for sure, lol! But let's be honest here...Your 3 previous "families" just couldn't take all of that spunk and spirit, your zest for life and super-sized heart, all that LOVE!!! Hah! Well, their loss is your furever family's priceless gain, sweetheart! The phrase "never met a stranger" has your name written all over it, Cece! Forget about "wouldn't hurt a fly," you want to make friends with them! Yep, a friend to all, that you are. Well, your long departed stuffies might disagree with me on that point! That said, your family is one lucky bunch, having been blessed with a furkid as special as you. Cece! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their days is a priceless gift, indeed! You truly are a treasure, Cece, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, reading your human's most entertaining tribute and seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my day! Hope you enjoy a fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing fetch till you drop, eviscerating your plushies, cuddling with your people, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Cece, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Making mischief is hard work!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cece

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Sounds like you really liven up your house.
    Your family really loves you and all of your antics
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Every single thing about CeCe is insanely cute! Perfect DOTD, glad she is in the best home.

Happy DOTD adorable Cece!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are a special doggie mom to take on this handful. I'm so thankful she has you.