Thread: Handsome Calvin and Hobbes!

Handsome Calvin and Hobbes!

Good day, you two handsome boys! I am so glad your and your purrents fell in love with each other all at once.

Each of you are truly beautiful, stunning and look very healthy. Do you get a bit spoiled?

Congratulations on being Cats of the Day! Enjoy your leash walks, and I hope you get some extra spoiling today.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hello, handsome Calvin and Hobbes in Nebraska! Happy Cat of the Day!

It's a two-fer Tuesday! The only thing better than celebrating a kitty is celebrating two kitties! You are two beautiful tabby fellows, with your sweet faces and your tabby stripes! How wonderful that you were adopted together! You knew right away that you had met your purr-ents, just as soon as you met! Now you are learning to spend time outdoors on a leash; looking out the window at all that's going on; playing and being loved kitties! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, dear Calvin and Hobbes!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Calvin and Hobbes, what a handsome pair you are. You two look so soft and shiny, and your faces are too cute.
    Your pictures are adorable, both of you look so well dressed in your harnesses.
    You came along just in time after your parents lost their beloved Zonker. It was love at first sight!
    You provide the perfect balance, one being hyperactive, the other one laid back.
    Calvin and Hobbes, you couldn't be a more perfect kitty couple, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Calvin and Hobbes are supermodels! Two of the finest looking cats I ever saw. The photographer did an awsome job too. Drop dead georgous cats of the day!

Gorgeous Calvin and Hobbes!

Greetings Calvin and Hobbes! Happy "two for Tuesday" Cats of the Day!

Oh my! What breathtakingly beautiful boys you are, Calvin and Hobbes, and how exquisite, how gorgeous are your photos! Major props to your very talented photographer/pawrent for capturing you two in all of your feline glory!

It's never easy, deciding when, or even if to welcome home another after the indescribable heartbreak the comes with the loss of a beloved furkid, an animal companion. But as is the case with so many of us here who have experienced such a loss your family left that decision to "the universe," believing that when the time was right, the right one (or ones!) would come into their lives. There is no doubt it was fated to be that you two and your family would be as one, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be, a case of mutual rescue at that!

You two certainly had a very sad start at life, waiting far too long to find that furever family you always deserved, but how well worth the wait it was! How blessed you and your family are to have one another to love and lean on! A kitty couldn't hope for a more devoted and loving furever family. A family couldn't hope for two sweeter and more loving furkids than you two! Life is good!

Great thanks to your daddy for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story and gorgeous photos with us! Meeting you two has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cats of the Day celebration, boys...taking a leisurely walk, watching some kitty TV, cuddling with your mom and dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Calvin and Hobbes, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Calvin and Hobbes, what beautiful brothers you are! You are both gorgeous tabby kitties with soft-looking fur, Calvin with grey-black and Hobbes with orange. And you have the sweetest faces, with the long whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are both so handsome in them, and they really capture your beauty and your spirits. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to La Vista, NE to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you two have to tell! Your dear Purrrents were mourning the loss of their beloved Zonker. What an adorable, sweet kitten he was on his October 1, 2009 COTD page, and we know he stayed just as sweet his whole life. My deepest sympathy to your dear Purrrents for the loss of their beautiful boy. They weren't going to adopt another cat right away but wait for the Universe to send them a message.. and not long afterwards they learned that two six-month-old brothers being fostered were in desperate need of an immediate loving home. It was love at first sight upon meeting, and home you went! You, Calvin, are muscular, hyperactive and vocal, and Hobbes, you're more laid-back and love nature shows on TV. You both enjoy being outside and are getting used to leashes. You two and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Calvin and darling Hobbes, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Zonker Angel is rejoicing for you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 04-11-2018 at 01:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What beautiful tabbies you both are: Congrats on being today's Cat(s) of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Calvin and Hobbes!

You are two gorgeous boys, Calvin and Hobbes - in each your way. You, Calvin with a coat that has beautiful brown/black markings, and a white chin - and you, Hobbes with your beautiful orange coat. You both look so soft and silky, and your golden eyes are stunning, and you have the sweetest faces.

How lucky your family were to be offered you two boys, but no wonder they fell in love! You are just what they need to heal from the loss of Zonker… my deepest condolences.

You two boys are equally lucky to have found your forever family. You started purring and washing them right away. I’m so glad that your mother and siblings found homes, also.

Calvin, you are the laid back boy, who like to watch nature shows - and cuddle up with your family, I bet. And you, Hobbes are the muscular, active and vocal one, who no doubt tell what you want. You both enjoy the outdoors and have even learned to walk on a leash. And you love each other.

Have days of fun, celebration and playtime, snuggle up together and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you both a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Terrific Calvin and Marlelous Hobbes

Dearest sweet Calvin and Hobbes,

You two are totally best buddies aren't you! it makes me so happy to see that you have each other and your amazing people to care and love for you!
    You filled a big hole in your persons heart after they lost little Zonker. Who I'm sure was an absolutely amazing little guy who was very loved.
    You both are adorably and I can very much understand why your people instantly fell in love with you guys!!
    Have a long and happy life together, Calvin and Hobbes