Thread: GoFundMe continued - for all kitties

GoFundMe continued - for all kitties

The title has changed but the link is the same. Please share this. Thank you.

https://www.gofundme.com/coles-surgery-fund
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    No offence but, you are kidding me right? No one in their right mind donates $ to random causes. There is no reason to trust where the cash is going, and most responsible people who have the wherewithal donate to charities already. Just a freaky and creepy thing to read on Pet Talk in my opinion. Quit it.

mon, if you don't want to give, don't.

I've posted this link here before without problem.

You can certainly report the post to Karen. I'll abide by her decision.

Thanks.

Candace

mon, whether you like Catty1 or not, I think you are being incredibly rude! She is about to lose her kitty to cancer and already feel bad, so posts like the ones you posted, I think is over the top! I’m glad to see most of them were deleted.

We used to be a group of compassionate people here, we had so much fun earlier, some got to know each other in real life as well. When I lost Fister and got an enormous bill, many PTalkers helped out and I am very grateful for that.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    I don't dislike anyone, nor do I care what anyone thinks of me. To each his own, I have an opinion that trying to raise money on Pet Talk is inappropriate for any reason. That is how I feel and that is the end of that.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I don't dislike anyone, nor do I care what anyone thinks of me. To each his own, I have an opinion that trying to raise money on Pet Talk is inappropriate for any reason. That is how I feel and that is the end of that.
    WOW - there have been many fund raising events on Pet Talk. On the Cat (Dog, Pet) of the Day there is a link to donate to Pet Talk itself. I suppose you think that's inappropriate?