Thread: Valentine

Valentine

Name:  08d.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  284.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have had a lot of bad things happen to you,
    yet you remain loving and willing to learn. How great is that?
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Valentine!

Hi Valentine! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning, sleek and shiny, blue eyed beauty you are, Valentine! Looking at your gorgeous, healthy self, it's hard to imagine you were once that neglected and abused, emaciated Paint your human describes! What is beyond unconscionable, is the fact that you suffered so horribly at the hand of a 4H'er! Blessedly you escaped that hellish existence, landing in the loving care of a truly devoted forever human, living the happy, carefree life you always deserved, learning to trust and love once more! And oh my, how you are thriving, your true inner spirit now shining, under her care! How lucky you are indeed, Valentine! And equally lucky is your human, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend in you! As your human says, we learn so much about life from our animal companions, as they learn through us!

Once I started working with her, she proved to be a fast learner, and we're learning so much from one another. She has taught me to have patience and faith, and I taught her to trust once more and plenty of tricks along the way. She picked up that of bowing with only a week of work, and I couldn't be more proud! Long story short, this stubborn little mare will forever hold a place in my heart no matter what.
    Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, rags to riches story, your beautiful photos with us! Meeting you has made my afternoon! Hope you enjoy a very special day of pampering, and here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your human! Lots of love and big *hug* to you, beautiful Valentine, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    It is a miracle and a blessing that Valentine is in your kind and loving hands now. I must confess that it was brutal reading about her past, all that Valentine has endured, and it made me physically sick. I am wishing Valentine every wonderful thing her beautiful heart desires, now and forever. She deserves a golden life, what a magnificent horse indeed. What's not to love about exquisite Valentine ⭐️ ❤️ 🌺

After a bad past, Valentine has a loving home and doesn't have to worry about abuse again!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Valentine, on being POTD! You are beautiful and your eyes are gorgeous! We're so glad that your life is 100% better now than the rough years you had. Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net