Thread: Lovely Effie Lou

Lovely Effie Lou

Dear Effie Lou, what a beautiful grey girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those big eyes.
    I love your pictures, especially the one with you resting in your royal bed.
    Your human auntie tells us that you are antisocial. I think you just chose your forever person and that's that. You are spoiled rotten, and yes, you do own the world.
    I'm glad that you recovered from your illness, and that you live a safe and quiet life indoors, waiting for snacks and watching the outside world go by.
    Effie Lou, you are a fabulous feline, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Effie Lou, what a beautiful grey girl you are! You fur looks so soft and plush, and what a sweet face you have with those beautiful big yellow eyes! You are adorable in all those great pictures, and thank you for sharing them with us. That's just the right cat-bed for you; it looks like the crown of a princess! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Westbrook, ME to pet you.. if you'd let me, that is! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

You have quite the Purrrsonality, too, don't you! You are very selective in whom you let get close to you. Meowmie spoils you rotten, and you like it that way. You enjoy watching life go by outside the window, waiting for her to give you a snack. After you get it, you rub against her purring your gratitude and then curl up in her warm lap. You were very ill recently, but we are glad you are doing fine now. You and Meowmie and Auntie all love each other very much, don't you, even if you don't let Auntie get close.. As she says, "We gotta love our kitties no matter what!" That's right, isn't it, and what a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Effie Lou, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Auntie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-07-2018 at 08:23 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Effie Lou! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

That's one proud auntie talking! How wonderful to be SO special that your auntie would nominate you for Cat of the Day! You certainly are one gorgeous grey girl, Effie Lou, and quite the discerning diva, we hear! A girl who knows what she wants and when she wants it, that you are! But as your auntie says, all cats think they own the world and you are no exception, just ask your mommy! And while you may dish out your undeniable love and affection for your mommy on your terms, you Effie Lou are loved back unconditionally...just as it should be! But seriously, what's NOT to love!

What a beautiful, oh so special girl you are, Effie Lou, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Your mommy is one lucky lady, having you in her life, bringing so much happiness and love to her days! And oh!!! So happy to hear you have fully recovered from your recent health issue! Yes, life IS good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces by your doting mommy and proud auntie, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Effie Lou, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

A crown throne! How fitting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    You are the best Aunty, nominating darling Effie, even though she may not treat ya so well 😾 You are quite right, gotta love our cats no matter how surly or anti social their disposition. Effie Lou clearly has her reasons and they are her own 😼 What a beautiful cat, so glad she has a great home and the respect that she demands. I wouldn't go near you Effie Lou, and I sure pity the fool that do! 😻👍🏿

Hello, Effie Lou in Maine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, with your plush blue-grey fur! I hope your mommy, the person you prefer, will give you some pats for me!

I hope you have had a very special day of napping in your princess cat-bed, snacking on treats, and being loved! Happy Cat of the Day to Effie!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Effie Lou!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your grey coat looks so soft, and you have beautiful big yellow eyes and the sweetest face!

You have a close bond with your mom, but don’t like other people interfering in your life, except a few select. However, you will sit in your mom’s lap to get some cuddles, and speak up when you want some snacks.

I’m so glad you got over your health issues. I’m sure your mom was worried. She spoils you rotten, just like you deserve.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your mom, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a georgeous grey girl you are, Effie Lou,

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana