Thread: Beautiful Berry!

Beautiful Berry!

Hi Berry in Hungary! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Aww!!! What a gorgeous, most precious Abyssinian X Rosette girl you are, Berry! My guinea pig loving heart melted the moment I laid eyes on you! I simply adore those trademark swirls/rosettes, your tri colored coat with that patch of black about your eye! And oh my, that sweet face of yours could melt the coldest of hearts!

Having been mom to many pigs over the years, I've learned that each of you comes with your own unique personality! And while you, Berry, may be a bit more timid and skittish than some, perhaps due to lack of interaction with your former "human," it's clear the bond of trust you share with your furever mom/dad runs deep!

Speaking of your former "human," I'm heartbroken to hear of the unconscionable neglect you suffered before finding your way home, Berry, including her/him denying you fresh fruit and veggies, not to mention GRASS/HAY, all of which are absolutely essential to a guinea pig's good health and survival! Thankfully those miserable days are behind you, sweetheart, now that you're in arms of a devoted and responsible human who will love you unconditionally, cherish you forever and always for the very special girl that you are! How lucky she/he is, having a sweet and loving best furkid in you, Berry! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Berry! Meeting you, seeing your heart melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your human and munching on some yummy lettuce and grass/hay, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Berry, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Berry

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 111
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful little girl with swirls all over you.
    You have a wonderful home, so there is nothing to be afraid of anymore.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations on being POTD, beautiful Berry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I know that all your love and care will help dear, darling Berry calm down more every day. She is far too cute for words! SO freakin' adorable!! Best POTD 😍 🤜🏻🤛

Congratulations, Miss Berry, on being POTD! You are adorable! (We GPs!) We have noticed that all the Abyssinian GPs we've adopted have been rather nervous (more nervous than short-hair GPs). We're so glad Berry has a loving, wonderful forever home now! ***Don't forget to supplement her diet with Vit. C (in her previous home, she was deficient of Vit C, which is necessary to prevent scurvy)*** Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net