Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zazou crossed the Bridge.....

Oh my diarest Phesina , thank you so very much for your sweet comment!
    Our sweetheart is't with us anymore, but we still feel her in our hearts and we love her more than ever before...

Of course we want to thank every friend who reacted here !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Lut and Bernard and family, I am so very sorry. Your love you share with sweet Zazou has shown through so greatly all these years of posts and pictures from you. Such a beautiful girl in both appearance and spirit, and such a wonderful love-filled long life you've shared! May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Zazou is whole and healthy again now at the Rainbow Bridge, a glorious Angel with wings of silver and gold, with so many other precious Angelic friends there, watching over you all and sending down love.

Rest in peace, dearest Zazou Angel. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear family members, kitties and humans, to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Poppy
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Zazou will know how to get around in Heaven because she already had it with you.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Yes, Zazou certainly did have it with you. I am thinking of you today, Lut
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678