Thread: Marvelous Maize!

Marvelous Maize!

Hi Maize! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Brittany girl you are, Maize! You have the sweetest face, and those big, brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! I'm just loving your photo spread, sweetheart! That shot of you wearing those decorative antlers put the biggest smile on my face (my girls wears them too, hehe), and your baby pic is just too precious for words! I had to laugh at you "proactively" throwing a paw out in hopes of more food!

Mazie has learned to give us her paw before she eats, and will sometimes proactively throw her paw in the air in hopes for some more food.
    Smart girl! In looks and in personality you're pawsitively perfect, Maizie, just as special as they come! Your family is so very lucky, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you! You're a treasure!

Thanks to your human for sharing you with us today, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to one extra special girl! Hope you enjoy a very special and fun filled day of celebration...playing "fetch," hehe, taking a nice long walk, maybe a car ride; lounging on the couch and napping in your big, comfy bed; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Maize, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Happy girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

My gosh, she could be the twin of my Josie! Josie was a hunting machine who had a heart of gold.

Enjoy your day every day, Maizie!

Maize

Name:  05c.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  464.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    You have all of the instincts of a hunter.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being DOTD beautiful Maize!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Much love and kisses to Maize! What a pretty girl and much loved member of the family.