Thread: Awesome Oliver

Awesome Oliver

Name:  04.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  445.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were so lucky to be rescued.
    Now you have the best home EVER.
    Celebrate your special day and every day.

Precious Oliver!

Hi Oliver! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh Oliver, sweet bunny boy! I got all teary eyed, learning of your sad start at life, reading your human's love filled tribute! I can't imagine any sentient being, let alone a supposed animal lover/pawrent, dumping a defenseless baby bunny in the woods, leaving him to fend for himself! Thankfully your rescuers found their way to you in time, and amazingly, you weren't frightened by them in the least, but eagerly welcoming their help, as if to say, "can I go home now?"

When he was a baby, he was dumped in the woods and kind people from a nearby hospital came and rescued him. He wasn't afraid, he stood on his hind feet as if telling them he wanted love and treats.
    As your human says, it was most certainly destined to be that you and she/he would be together, that forever and always you would know the unconditional love of a truly devoted pawrent. How blessed your human is, having a beautiful, trusting, loyal and loving furkid, a comforter and heart healer in you, Oliver! You truly are a treasure, Oliver, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! They just don't come any more loving than you!

He wakes me up in the morning by jingling his toys and jumping onto my bed. When I rub his head and cheeks, he purrs just like a kitten and when I stop, he nudges my hand. When he's tired, he does the most adorable bunny flop and when he wakes up he does the sweetest yawn.
    How sweet is that!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Oliver! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my cold and rainy afternoon a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a very special day celebration...playing with your toys and cuddling with your human, munching on treats, doing binkies galore being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Oliver, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Froggy legs! How precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Oliver is way to freakin' sweet and cute!! I can see why you are in love, so great to know he's got the best home in the world! Excellent and most adorable POTD! I really loved seeing Oliver today, SO much.

I'm sorry for your bad start in life, Oliver. But you now have a nice forever home!
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Oliver, on being POTD! You are adorable and precious! We're so happy you have found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net