Thread: Sweet Tabbi

Hybrid View

Sweet Tabbi

Dear Tabbi, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat with those wonderful markings looks so soft, and your face is too cute with that little pink tongue and your long whiskers.
    You're sporting your bow tie like a professional model.
    Your sweet disposition turned your daddy, who thought he liked only dogs, into a devoted cat person. These are my favorite stories to read.
    One of your quirks is napping in the most awkward places. Your dad even admits that he can't go to sleep unless you are there.
    Tabbi, you are the best Christmas gift ever, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tabbi!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face and a cute pink nose.

You have to be the best gift your mom has ever had! I’m so glad you turned your dad into a cat-lover, too, after having known only dogs, but who wouldn’t fall in love with you!

It’s true… a person has to be patient and earn the trust and love from any cat - cats are not submissive by nature, and that’s what I love about them. But once they trust you, they are the most lovely creatures in the world.

How sweet that you sleep with dad at night, now he simply can’t sleep without you. You make him laugh with all your funny ways and places to sleep. Tabby, you are such a sweetheart and loved very much. How cute you look in your bow tie… ready to celebrate!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Tabbi!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, pretty Tabbi kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are! You are a smart girl, too- making your daddy a cat person! Purr-fect!

Precious Tabbi!

Hi Tabbi from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, charming, totally captivating kitty you are, Tabbi! (Love that spiffy bowtie!) If any any kitty is capable of turning a "dogs only" guy into a kitty lover for life it's you, dear Tabbi! Seriously! How could he resist your many charms, your sweet and loving ways? You barely had one paw in the door and the deal was sealed! Yes, it may take a bit more um, effort to win over the love of a kitty, but so worth the effort when the prize is that of unconditional love and devotion, immeasurable joy and endless smiles!

I love how your wise daddy ended his tribute! Truer words were never spoken, and you, Tabbi, are living proof!

I hope this story teaches people out there that there is beauty in every animal, you just need to put some effort in. I Love You Tabbi!! You have turned this dog guy into a cat guy, too!
    Your daddy may have intended you as a surprise for his girlfriend alone, but in the end he wound up giving himself the greatest Christmas gift of all! How lucky he is, having a best friend, a furry family member as sweet and loving and devoted as you, Tabbi! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you're enjoying a happy and fun filled day of celebration...cuddling with your daddy (and mommy), being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Tabbi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tabbi is the greatest COTD! It is so funny how easily she stole your heart away.

Dearest Tabbi, what a beautiful lady you are, so pretty with your soft-looking tabby and white fur and that bright red bow tie and your sweet face with those lovely big eyes and you licking your cute pink nose. What a great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Melbourne to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story your dear Dad has to tell! He was a confirmed dog person and had never particularly liked cats. Then he bought a kitten (you!) as a surprise Christmas gift for his girlfriend. Sure enough, he fell in love with you! He enjoys the fact that he had to earn your trust and love, and now he can't sleep unless you're on the bed with him! You make him laugh with all your unusual napping places. You and he and Meowmie all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

We join in with our good friend tatsxxx11 in loving how your dear Dad ended his tribute! Indeed, as he said, there is beauty in every animal, and one just has to put some effort in. Thanks to him for posting that here, and thanks to you for teaching him that!

Congratulations, darling Tabbi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery