Thread: Precious Pom Sparky!

Precious Pom Sparky!

Greetings, Sparky, a.k.a. Spark! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

In looks and in personality they just don't come any more special, any more precious than you, Sparky! You're almost too cute to be real! Your gorgeous photos are beyond heart-melting, and I can only imagine how much cuter you are in person...if that's possible, lol! You sure know how to pose for the camera, Sparky, and needless to say, your human is one talented photographer!

I'm sorry to hear you suffer from alopecia, sweetheart. But as your humans says, your uber fluffy head and that adorable, foxy face, contrasted against your "naked" tail and body, only add to your unique charm, your cuteness quotient!

Because of his alopecia (a condition that causes hair to fall out whilst entering adulthood), he has no hair on his back, neck, chest, stomach, and it's very thin on his legs. But his fluffy head and naked tale make him just that much more unique.
    You sure did have a rough, scary start at life, Spark, including that life threatening encounter with that "sharp thing!" But thankfully you pulled through, and after having (wisely) been re-homed by your first family, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days for you! How lucky your mom/dad is, having a furkid as precious, as personality packed, as sweet and loving as you, Sparky! You're a treasure, the love of her/his life, 6lbs of pure joy, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Great thanks to your human for sharing you with us, with the world, giving us the honor of paying tribute one beautiful boy!

Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...munching on crunchy carrots and cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Pom Sparky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sparky

Name:  03b.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  213.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are the cutest little guy.
    Love that hairless tail.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Hi from Surrey B.C. Sparky is definitely the whole package, adorable, sweet, clever etc. I hope Sparky enjoys a very special day!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Sparky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana