Thread: Charming Carlos

Charming Carlos

What a handsome boy you are Carlos, posing so proudly on that rooftop! I wonder if there is some Manx in your family tree that would account for you broken-looking tail and limp, or maybe you are a CH kitty. It is obvious that, whatever your disability's cause is, you do not let it get you down! How nice you bring gifts for your family, too! Congratulations again, Carlos - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    I agree with Karen, Carlos could not be a more fabulous feline! So sweet he brings you gifts to show his appreciation too. What a sweet cat!

Charming Carlos!

Hi Carlos in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome boy you are, Carlos! You have the loveliest coat and coloring, and oh, how your big, green eyes sparkle and shine! And while you may have been born with a limp, it's clear your "handicap" hasn't kept you from being active, enjoying life to its fullest...running and jumping, hunting and climbing with sheer abandon! And how thoughtful of you to leave your humans your "gifts!" Such a generous boy! How very lucky your family is, Carlos, having a beautiful and loving best furry family member in you! You're a treasure, and it's no surprise to learn how very loved you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, napping in your basket, chowing down on yummy treats, exploring the great outdoors, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Carlos, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

You sure CAN climb!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Carlos, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those green eyes.
    You are an adventurous kitty, not at all affected by your handicap. You look so proud on the rooftop, surveying your surroundings. Whenever you're not out and about, you like to sleep in your basket or on your person's bed. And you show your appreciation by bringing gifts to your humans.
    Carlos, you are a fabulous boy, and I wish you and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Carlos, what a good-looking German kitty you are! That black and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so handsome perched on the top of that roof! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! As you tell your people, you are always hungry! You like to sleep on your friend's bed or in your basket all day and then go out at night. You sometimes bring gifts to your family to show them how much you love them. You were born with a limp, but you can run, jump and climb very well anyway, as we can see from that picture of you on the roof! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carlos, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations handsome Carlos, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Carlos!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and so is your eyes. You also have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose.

It sounds like you spend a lot of time outside, checking the neighbourhood and catching mice to give to your family… I bet they appreciate them! They are lucky to have a sweetheart like you.

In spite of your handicap, you are quite a skilled climber and can even get onto the roof, but do be careful not to get any more injuries.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.