Thread: Snaggletooth Cosmo

Snaggletooth Cosmo

What a handsome boy you are, and all dressed up in your tie! Ready for the holiday perhaps? We are so glad you are a loved boy, and have a family that understands that your asthma doesn't make you any less lovable, just less active at times. We are glad you have a kitty sister to play with and who keeps you company, too! Congratulations again, dear Cosmo, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Concatulations dearest Cosmo on being chosen COTD. Enjoy your day of fame with your kitty sister and your purrents.

Dear Cosmo, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. You look so soft, and your face is too cute, and has so much character with your snaggletooth.
    And how well dressed you are, with that cool tie!
    I'm glad that you live with such a caring family. You had some mishaps over the years, and you deal with asthma. But you are very much in control, and you know exactly when it's time to slow down.
    Cosmo, you are indeed one of a kind, and I wish you, Lawliet and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Cosmo!

Hi cutie Cosmo! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, from me and my asthma boy, Tigg'r!

What a handsome boy you are, Cosmo, and looking oh so dashing in that spiffy tie! That sweet, sweet face of yours is enough to make a girl weak in the knees! You're precious!

I'm so sorry to hear you suffer from asthma. I know first hand how challenging a condition that can be for a kitty and her/his human, including limiting your playtime. But despite your asthma, not to mention those numerous, unfortunate injuries, there's no denying you're still living and loving life to the max! Besides, how better a way to spend the day than helping your human on the computer, kneading her/him, covering her/his face with fur, assuring she/he is feeling loved! I am, however, relieved to hear you managed to not get trapped in your neighbor's garage again! That must have scared your human sick, you having gone missing! So, stick close to home, safe and sound, sweetheart! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Cosmo! You're as special as they come, one in a million, a true treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cosmo! Hope you're enjoying your big day of worldwide fame, playing chase with Lawliet and batting about that ball and those mice, kneading on your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! And here's to many, many more happy years with your devoted furever family! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Cosmo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Much love to Lawliet, too!

SO precious!!! I want to cover that sweet face with kisses!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cosmo, you are so good-looking, utterly adorable! That tabby and white fur looks so soft and has such a pretty color scheme. You are so handsome dressed up in your collar and tie! And you have the sweetest face there, with the two-tone nose and that cute tooth peeking out and those lovely big eyes, nearly closed there. You look like you are grinning in those great photos, and maybe you are! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Tacoma to pet you, and pet your kitten housemate Lawliet, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very bouncy and love to play with toy balls that roll without sound and toy mice and to play chase with Lawliet. You have asthma that slows you down some, but you know when it's time to take a break and rest on your dear Purrrson's bed. You've often gotten hurt from being too curious, resulting in many vet visits. Please be careful when you go outside! (Or maybe consider becoming an indoor-only cat; much safer!) You are very talkative and affectionate, telling your dear Purrrson with a purr-meow sound that you want to be fed or petted. You love to knead people, especially when they're working on the computer. You and your dear Purrrson and Lawliet all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cosmo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Lawliet and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Snaggletooth Cosmo

Cosmo I just love your tie you look very handsome and having all that engird to play all the time with your family. That's awesome I hope you live to be 20 years old. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!!!!!!!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

What handsome Tabby and White kitty you are, Cosmo.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    OMG!! Was so busy baking today, getting ready and driving an hr. to Chilliwack and back for a family dinner that I forgot to check out Cosmo, our COTD. I am glad I remembered cuz Cosmo is the most excellent and cutest bloody cat in the whole wide world!! 👍🏿😻💋 Please give Cosmo a great big smoocharoo or two from Great old Auny Connie! 😺

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cosmo!

What a handsome boy you are! You have such a beautiful soft coat and the snaggletooth just adds to your sweet character. You have the sweetest face!

I’m sorry to hear you suffer from astma, but you’re still enjoying life, and you have learned to slow down when you need to.

Your family love you very much, and I think you can easily wrap them around your paws. A part from your family, you also have a kitty friend to play with, and you help your mom/dad on the computer, too. What sweetheart you are, and SO precious!

I see you are all dressed up for Easter, so enjoy a wonderful day of celebration and playtime, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.