Thread: Precious Penny!

Precious Penny!

Good morning, Penny! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, oh so precious Chi pup you are, Penny, and just as sweet and loving as can be...a friend to all! How lucky your pack members (especially young lady) are, having a heart-healer, a best friend, a full fledged furry family member in you!

Penny makes me happy when she comes into my room and wakes me up. She loves to play ball and can catch a ball in mid-air. Penny chases squirrels out of our yard. She loves to snuggle with me first and then all the other pack members.
    What a lucky young lady she is indeed, having been chosen by you to your *special* human! And oh, to be woken up by those sweet, slobbery kisses and snuggles, simply the best!

I'm so sorry to hear of your rough start at life, Penny. But thanks to your furever family's kindness and compassion those sad and lonely days are but a distant memory! And it's clear you haven't let your sad past keep you from enjoying life and your family to the max! Endless thanks to them for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving girl a 2nd chance at a happy life! And every day you repay the kindness shown you, a zillion fold, binging so much joy, love and laughter to their days! A family couldn't hope for a more perfect furkid than you, Penny! You do your beloved Doxie predecessor proud!

Despite a rough start to life, she is one of the happiest dogs you'll ever meet. She loves to snuggle with anyone and everyone and is most content when she's laying close to a family member having her ears scratched. She especially loves kids and is always up for playing.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated all of those heart-melting pics, has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart...chasing squirrels and playing fetch, cuddling with your young lady, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Penny

Name:  31b (1).jpg
Views: 52
Size:  295.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart who found a wonderful home with people who love you.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Congratulations precious Penny, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Penny is exquisitely lovely, pretty, special and delightful in every single way!! 🌈🌺 what a sweetheart little Penelope be!