Thread: Beautiful Bumble

Beautiful Bumble

Name:  30c.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  281.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have a very important message.
    DO NOT GIVE LIVE BUNNIES AS EASTER PRESENTS!!!
    What a beautiful girl who deserves the safe and happy home you now have.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Beautiful Bunny Bumble!

Greetings, Bumble! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, be still my heart! What a beautiful, most precious bunny you are, Bumble! Your plush, velvety coat is gorgeous, and how awesome are those trademark Rex ears!

It pains me to learn of the injuries you suffered at your previous home Thankfully, your former family had sense enough to re-home you! and finally you're living the happy, SAFE, love filled life you so richly deserve! A lucky girl you are, indeed! But just as lucky is your furever family, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Bumble! And I do hope all will heed your wise human's plea not to gift children live bunnies at Easter, or anytime for that matter, unless one is willing to make that life time commitment! And if one does decide to open up their home and heart to a bunny, please check out your local shelters first!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bumble! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, enjoying some fun time in your garden with Thackeray-Binx, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Bumble, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to bunny bud Thackeray-Binx, too! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and peaceful Easter! (Following you on Twitter!
    )

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Miss Bumble! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous bunny you are! I like your straight, alert ears! Your coat looks like velvet, and so soft to pat!

I hope you and Mr. Thackeray-Binx are having a very special day! Maybe some time in the garden or extra snuggles!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Bumble!

Blog Entries
    Bumble is a magical Easter Bunny, I just know it! I have never seen a more magnificent bunny rabbit ever!! Happy Easter Bumble and peeps!

Congratulations on being POTD, beautiful Bumble!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Bumble, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and photogenic! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Stay indoors! In the USA, pet rabbits must be housed inside homes, per Humane Society. There are too many dangers outside (weather, poisons, predators/cats, etc.)