Thread: Lovable Pumpkin!

Lovable Pumpkin!

Hello, handsome Pumpkin! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a great looking fellow you are! I like your sweet face, and your fluffy white and ginger fur!

You are a busy kitty- playing with your doggie buddy, slipping your paw under the door, and having fun! Then it’s time to nap on warm towels, or snuggle with your family! Purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Pumpkin!

Precious Pumpkin!

"Second set of jabs," "bathroom buddy," "playing Pokey Paw." Your human is too funny! Then again, consider her/his subject matter, a real character! It's easy to understand why your furever family loves you so very much, Pumpkin! You're just as precious, as sweet and loving as they come, and oh yeah, quite the hunky, handsome orange bloke to boot! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry family member in you, Pumpkin! You're the best, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...climbing trees, playing pokey paw and riding the dog, lol; getting into the wet stuff; nesting in cupboards and napping on warm towels; receiving countless cuddles and belly rubs; treated to a bit of yummy ham; being loved and pampered to pieces! Phew! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pumpkin, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear doggie buddy, too!

What a scamp!!! (Still trying to identify that beautiful tree!
    )

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Pumpkin, what a handsome ginger boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those cute markings.
    You look absolutely stunning in that cherry tree.
    You enjoy life to the fullest. Besides climbing trees, you also like to play with the dog, getting into cabinets, sleeping on warm towels and you love ham.
    Pumpkin, you are a wonderful kitty, and I wish you, your doggie sibling and your family a great day full of celebration (and ham), and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Pumpkin, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful orange and white tabby guy you are, with such an interesting design of markings. My orange and white tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so pretty in both, and we can see how adept you are at getting up into that tree. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Lichfield, England to pet you, and pet your doggie pal, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrsons smile with your energy and antics. You're a great bathroom buddy, fascinated by water. You love climbing trees and jumping on your doggie pal's back and playing Pokey Paw under the bathroom door with him. You also love getting into cupboards and wardrobes and sneaking into the pantry and sleeping on top of warm towels. You are very sweet-natured and affectionate, loving cuddles and tum rubs and always purring. You and your dear Purrrsons and doggie pal all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pumpkin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and doggie pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, complete with a special serving of ham!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, pretty Pumpkin!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Pumpkin is a sweetheart, Orangies rock! Pumpkin is especially divine, the best!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Pumpkin!

What a handsome orange/white boy you are! You have such a beautiful coat and the sweetest face!

You have the perfect life, getting spoiled with ham, climbing trees and exploring the garden, access to sleep on warm towels - and you have dog friend to play pokey paw with, too. You are also fascinated by water. Your family are lucky to have a sweet and affectionate boy like you.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with extra ham and lots of tummy rubs. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.