Thread: Cute Cloe

Cute Cloe

Name:  27.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  125.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You had to be the BEST birthday present, ever.
    It's so wonderful that such a young person is so willing to take good care of you.
    You are very much loved, so celebrate your special day.

Precious Cloe!

Hi cutie pie Cloe! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Ferret girl you are, Cloe! Thank you for being so patient, allowing your human to get at least one non blurry photo of you to share with us so we could see you up close! You're precious!!!

Since you were just a tiny, helpless baby, your human has cared for you and loved you, tended to your every need, and every day you return that love 10 fold, bringing so much happiness to her/his days! How lucky your young human is, having a best friend, a sweet and loving furkid in you, her/his baby! You truly are the bestest birthday gift a young person could ever hope for, Cloe! What a very special bond you and she/he share, a bond that can never be broken! As your human says, you two are as one!

I love her so much and can't live without her! She is like a part of me. Cloe is my best friend.
    You truly are a treasure, Cloe, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content and munching on treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cloe, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a precious girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Chloe is simply priceless! You two have fun and take care of each other! Chloe is the greatest POTD!

Congratulations on being POTD beautiful Cloe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Chloe, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! We are so happy that you have found such a wonderful, loving home! Your human parent sure loves you! Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net