Thread: Precious Punky

Precious Punky

Name:  23b.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  246.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful color you are.
    I'm sure you will learn to trust more when
    you realize what a wonderful home you now have.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Piggy Punky!

Greetings Punky in Miskolc, Hungary! Happy Pet of the Day from all of us here in this piggy loving home!

What a beautiful, most precious piggy you are, Punky! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting! It's no wonder your family loves you SO very much, Punky! You're not only beautiful, you're just as sweet as can be! And I have no doubt you love your humans every bit as much as they love you!

What a lucky piggy you are, being surrounded by so much love, sharing your life with so many furry friends, in addition to your humans! You sure did have a sad start at life, Punky, suffering so at the hands of your former so called family.
    But hopefully with time, those awful days will be but a distant memory, replaced with nothing but happy, carefree days! Great thanks to your family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving girl the greatest gift of all...unconditional love! They are one lucky bunch, having a furkid as special as you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Punky! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to extra free floor time and munching on yummy cucumber; cuddling with your piggy mom, Mokush and piggy pals; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Punky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your furmom Mokush and all of your many piggy pals, your doggie buds and the dancing mice, hehe!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Punky is a most adorable POTD!

I am sorry for your bad start in life, but those days are now behind you.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Precious Punky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Punky, on being POTD! (We ADORE cavies/GPs!!!) We are sooooo glad you and your sweet Mommy were rescued by your wonderful new human parent (who has a huge heart with a big family of precious pets!) BTW, Punky, you are ADORABLE and GORGEOUS! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net