Thread: Sweet Sebastian

Sweet Sebastian

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sebastian!

What a handsome boy you are! Your orange coat has such a beautiful deep color and it looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face and beautiful golden eyes.

I'm so glad your family got you from a shelter You have been with them since kittenhood, and although yoy love the whole family, you have bonded especially with your younger skin brother, who you help with anxiety problems - i bet you are best buddies, and will be for the rest of your life. What a sweet companion you are!

You have learned to play fetch and have a favourite blue squishy ball, and when that is worn out it takes you weeks to decide on a new one - but sometimes your kitty sisters and brothers steal it. That you won't tolerate, so obviously you go and complain and eventually get it back.

You have a nice bean bag to relax in, and a cat tree where you can sit and enjoy the sun and chirp at the birds .. a love filled life jst as you deserve!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with extra treats today, and lots of snuggle time. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

A perfect Tortellini - you are precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Seby, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with those green eyes is adorable.
    I can tell how surprised you were, when all of a sudden the camera was in front of you.
    You have the most important job a kitty can ever have: you are a therapy cat for your little human brother. There's nothing more special than that.
    You do have a few hobbies in your spare time. You love to play fetch, chirp at the birds, talk to your family and sleep in the sun.
    Seby, or more formally, Sebastian, you are a wonderful and sweet boy, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Seby, a.k.a. Sebastian, what a gorgeous fellow you are! You are such a pretty kitty with that bright orange fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in both of them. How cute you are all curled up there with your paws covering your face. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Iowa to pet you, and pet your kitty brothers and sister too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson Cole will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you as a kitten from an animal shelter in Newton, Iowa. We give the shelter great thanks for rescuing and helping you and so many other kitties, and we give your Purrrsons great thanks for choosing a rescue kitty. You are yet one more example of the treasures to be found in animal shelters! You make your dear Purrrsons smile with your energy and antics. When you were first home, they called you The Ooze because you'd fall asleep oozing all over, sliding down their arms or the couch side.

You like to play fetch with a squishy ball but only the right one! You don't like it if your kitty-siblings try to take it, and you get your younger skin-brother to get it back for you. You are now his anxiety-therapy kitty, and you and he are tightly bonded. You love to talk and chirp at your Purrrsons all day long. You enjoy lying on your little bean-bag chair in the sunny spot atop the cat tree, where you watch birds through the window and sleep in the sun. You also learned how to play checkers! (Do you win many games?) You and your dear Cole and all your family members, human and feline, love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Seby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Seby!

Hi Sebastian, a.k.a. Seby, a.k.a. "the Ooze!" Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful orange Tabby boy you are, Seby! You truly are one gorgeous orange guy, and kudos to Cole, your very talented photographer, for capturing you in all of your orange gorgeousness! What beautiful pics!

I was so touched, reading Cole's heartwarming, love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond you share with your "special human," your skin brother! How lucky he is, having a loyal and loving companion, a best furry friend in you, sweetheart! Bless you for being his therapy kitty, being there for him through those tough times; comforting him; bringing so much happiness and healing to his days! Nothing like the unconditional love of an animal companion to inspire and motivate, bring peace to ones days! What an EXTRA special boy you are, Seby! You literally ooze love, and all in your family, especially your bonded human, are so very blessed having you in their lives!

Great thanks to Cole for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, napping in your daddy's bean bag chair atop your cat tower, soaking up the sunshine and chirping at the birdies; playing fetch with your squishy ball...look out kitty siblings, hehe; cuddling with your special person; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious heart-healer Seby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty brothers and sisters, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Sebastian!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Seby is the most awsome cat in the whole, wide world!! Oh the orangeness, the cuteness, the excellence that is dear Sebastian 😻