Thread: Magnificent Monty

Magnificent Monty

Name:  21b.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  419.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    So glad you decided the people around you loved you
    and now you trust them.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Amazing Monty!

Greetings Monty in the UK! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning, most amazing Welsh Pony x you are, Monty! I was blown away by your amazing transformation from that spooky, bucking, "dangerous" pony to the well mannered, trusting, gentle and loving boy we meet here today!

Now, he is a changed horse. He trusts me so much and has stepped out his comfort zone and been a little pony with a big heart. He lets me do anything on him, including standing on his back, jumping and hacking. He went cross-country schooling in the summer of 2016, and completely blew us away with how willing and sensible he was. He is honestly the most amazing little horse and he has come a lvery long way since when we bought him four years ago.
    You, Monty, are living proof of the great rewards of patience, commitment, and unconditional love! Endless thanks to your family for never giving in, never giving up on you! You truly were a diamond in the rough, just waiting to shine! And now, 4 years later, thanks to your family's hard work and commitment, finally your true inner light is shining brightly! How lucky your young lady is, having a beautiful, gentle, big hearted riding companion and best friend for life in you! You're amazing!

Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Monty, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love and a big hug to you, amazing Monty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Breathtaking!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Monty sure deserves to be honoured, I am sure he had his reasons for taking his time to trust. What a lovely horse, loved all of his beautiful photos!!

Congratulations, Monty on being Pet of the Day!

Also, Congratulations to Monty's owner for not giving up!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Monty, on being POTD! We're so happy that you have overcome unknown unhappy circumstances in the past to love your wonderful, patient human parent! You have a wonderful, loving life now and we couldn't be happier! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Monty (BTW, we love your name!) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net