Thread: Yummy sweet Cupcake!

Yummy sweet Cupcake!

Hello, pretty Cupcake in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are! I like your sweet face and your tuxedo markings! Your coat looks very plush and soft , too!

Have fun playing and napping in the sunshine! Happy Cat of the Day, Cupcake!

Dearest Cupcake, what an adorable kitty you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy Tuxedo fur and the sweet face with that cute pink nose and the white whiskers and eyebrows and ear-tufts and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You are gorgeous in all those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Farmington (not all that far away!) to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are "totally a happy-go-lucky cat." You are very chatty and love to talk. You don't like being held but love to rub against people. You enjoy climbing and looking out the window at the birds and finding sunny places on the floor to fall asleep in. You wake your dear Purrrsons at 6am each day to get your breakfast, first meowing, and if that doesn't get them up, you lick your elbows, and then if that doesn't work, you lie on top of them until they get up. You like to play fetch, especially with hair ties and twist ties (and please don't swallow any of those, which can become a medical emergency!). You and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemate all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cupcake, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Cupcake, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your exquisitely colored coat looks so soft, and your face with those big green eyes and your pink nose is adorable.
    You are certainly a headstrong kitty. No way, that you will ever miss breakfast! And all the sunny spots on the floor are yours.
    You are a great conversationalist, where you do most of the talking.
    Cupcake, you are as sweet as your namesake, and I wish you, your kitty sibling and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hey hey I love your name Cupcake! It makes me think about those yummie little cakes

I absolutely love cats-with-attitude!
    I also absolutely love tuxedo too! We also have a tuxedo; her name is Zazou.

Be sure to get some yummies cat-treats today!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, Cupcake, I know you wake your humans good and early so that they won't be late for work, right? Have a happy day, sweet girl.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Sweet Cupcake!

Greetings, Cupcake! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, sweet as sugar Tuxie girl you are, precious beyond words!

How lucky your furever family is, having a beautiful, goofy, chatty, playful, people loving best furkid in you, sweetheart! They just don't come any sweeter, and more special you! You, Cupcake, are the poster girl for kitty adoption! Great thanks to your furever family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving girl the happy, carefree, love filled life she so rightly deserves! You truly are a gem of a girl, Cupcake, beautiful in looks and in heart, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cupcake! Meeting you, seeing all of your gorgeous and utterly heart-melting photos, has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing fetch with those hair ties and twists and playing with your kitty sibling; napping in the sunshine and watching the birdies from your window perch; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Cupcake, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty sib, too!

Gorgeous!!!

What a lovely pose!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Cupcake!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Cupcake is a joyous and lovely little soul 😻 Perfect COTD! So pretty!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cupcake!

What a pretty girl you are! Your Tuxedo coat is so beautiful, I love the white cheeks, chest and legs. Your green eyes are stunning - and you have the sweetest face and a cute pink nose!

You sound like quite a character, waking your people at six, and if they don't you will lick their elbows, or sit on their chest. No way will you miss your breakfast!

You make sure you get some attention by chatting away, or jumping up. I bet your family love that! And you like to climb, too. If there's a sunbeam on the floor, you will move there right away.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, play fetch with your hairties and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.