Thread: Lovable Leroy

Lovable Leroy

Name:  20c.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  260.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome hundred pound boy.
    The decision to stay in the yard was very smart on your part.
    Now you have plenty of food and love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Leroy!

Hi Leroy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a magnificent African Spurred Tortoise you are, Leroy; a gentle giant; 100 lbs of gentleness and love packed in a beautiful shell! And oh, what a face...SO sweet!

You sure knew what you were doing, the day you wandered into your soon to be forever family's yard! And I can only imagine the looks on their faces the moment they laid eyes on your big, beautiful, 100 lb self! We can only imagine how you, hardly a native of FL, came to find yourself roaming the suburbs of Pembroke Pines! As you human says, most likely you once belonged to another! But no matter the circumstances of your past, you sure are living the good life now, Leroy, and by all accounts you have no intention of wandering off anytime soon! What a lucky family is yours, having been so serendipitously blessed with a best friend and loving companion as special as you...beautiful, smart, gentle and loving. You're all that and so much more, sweetheart! You're the best, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

He likes people and loves to have his neck scratched. He comes when called and has a smile on his face and is great for stress relief, just sitting around with him and letting your mind wander....He's easy to care for, is quiet, loves to see you and unlike a human child, doesn't ask for the keys to the jeep
    Nope! No keys for you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Leroy! Meeting you has been a blast! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration there in sunny FL, getting all "messy" munching on veggies and some yummy pumpkin, hanging with your humans, contemplating the world, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Leroy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

LOVE that face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, you are such a beautiful turtle Leroy!
    Many congrats for being chosen as Pet of the Day today!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations loveable Leroy, on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovable Leroy

Leroy you're a very handsome tortoise who loves pumpkin to eat. You are very much loved and cared for like a king. Leroy probably likes red
    because it represents food. I was behind the scenes and got to go inside the enclosure with the Galapagos Tortoises. I had on a red shirt and my sister took a picture of me on hands and knees trying to take a picture of one head on. It turns out at the San Diego Zoo they feed them red Hibiscus's flowers. Leroy all the best to you.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Blog Entries
    Leroy is the finest tortoise on earth. I would love to spend time with Leroy anytime, I am pretty sure everyone is delighted and happy every time he's around 🐢 What an amazing, awsome creature 💖🐢💕😍

Congratulations, Leroy, on being POTD! You are awesome and handsome! (We turtles!) We are so glad you wandered into a yard where the humans are kind, loving and will keep you safe and healthy. Best wishes for a continued fun and happy life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net