Thread: Do you smoke cannabis?

Do you smoke cannabis?

Do you smoke marijuana? what do you think about cannabis legalization?
    I do because it benefits me in many ways.
    Here is one of many reason why you should support cannabis legaliztion:
    http://bit.ly/2GIaIpS

Blog Entries
    I do not smoke pot but grew up in British Columbia. I did smoke it as a teen but only to fit in and secretly hateded it. My husband was addicted for years and it stinks and is expensive. Skip to now, my husband has not smoked the stinky weed for years now and feels a lot better, has a much fatter wallet. Medical ganja is however something I have tried and would certainly use. I have tried it and found it very helpful for pain management, I have degenerative discs and arthritis. I could never smoke it but I certainly have used topical and have ingested it in cookies, brownies... etc. I do not think anyone can judge a pain management program that is effective, not as mind altering and addictive as opiates and can be taken topically in localized areas of the body or ingested orally which cannot offend anyone by the reeking smell. I think it is very important treatment for terminal patients and children with cancer and other painful diseases for many reasons. I think everyone needs to keep an open mind and heart on these matters and put yourself in someone else's shoes instead of judging. That said, recreational bud... not sure. People drink to get a buzz so, whatever I guess.

Blog Entries
    I just read this whole article about weed and how growing it there can start an industry, make a dying town flourish. I am Canadian, I have seen many small towns slowly die in Saskatchewan, the farmers have been slowly dying out for many reasons and so many other towns for various reasons. The whole topic is huge IMHO. Should small communities just integrate into the city, is that the issue. That is very close to my heart, small towns are beautiful and ferociously tight communities. If growing huge crops of weed in green houses are the answer, I have no idea what effect that would have on the environment or the peeps. I think it is pretty vague as to what the hell they want to put into effect. What about industrial hemp, here in Canada they keep saying that weed will become legal soon for kicks, simply to get high. The medicinal ghanja is sold at pharmacies and the compassion club. It can be gotten with a doctors prescription in many forms. A lot of people who are terminal simply trade their medically prescribed weed products for money, companionship, food, rent etc. Sometimes they even trade it for better weed. Pretty easy to get top grade bud here. The government doesn't always cough up the best shit. Anyway, I am really lost on the entire point of this whole topic. Maybe you could refresh my memory as to what exactly we are discussing and why. And no, I have not been smoking dope. 😀 😂 😘 😇 🤓

Blog Entries
    MetalHeader, if cannabis helps you great! I wish everyone who could find relief from using cannabis in any form would have a prescription and access to it. If you love someone dearly, yourself included...every minute of life should be as wonderful, carefree, joyous and as painless as possible. I truly hope it works for me too. I mostly take codeine but I imagine a non opiate might be a healthier alternative. Pain management is tricky and chronic pain is not simple to deal with. So many variables, what your job requires, general health, weight, mental health, family support. Even a decent doctor or health care worker is nothing to take for granted, if in fact you can even find one ☝️

Blog Entries
    P.s. Not sure where ya live or what pot legislation you're on about, but I'm pretty sure sitting around, legally blasting back fattys is about as good for ya as going to the bar and drinking shooters and pounding back beer. Or sitting in your immaculate den amongst your refined accociates, drinking fine whiskey and smoking cigars.