Thread: Adorable Hedgie

Adorable Hedgie

Name:  19c.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  283.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life with two who take good care of you.
    You have a nice clean cage and plenty of food and treats.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Hedgie the Hedgehog!

Hi Hedgie! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an adorable girl you are, Hedgie, simply precious; so playful and fun loving! Your humans are two lucky souls, having a best quilled friend as special as you! The smiles and laughs must be endless!

Won't be long before springtime is here, Hedgie, before you're out enjoying the sunshine, playing in the soft green grass! What fun that will be! Until then, tons of fun to be had indoors, paddling in your pool and spinning on your wheel, climbing up your humans' shirts and getting into all sorts of mischief! (We implore your human to come back and post some pics of you swimming, with your head stuck in that TP roll! Silly Hedige!) You truly are a gem of a girl, Hedgie, beautiful inside and out, one perfect choice for our Monday Pet of the Day honors!

Thanks for the super smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...munching on yummy treats and spinning on your wheel, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and kisses to you, precious Hedgie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Such heart-melting photos!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Copngratulations on being POTD, adorable Hedgie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Hedgie, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS and a WONDERFUL little angel! We're so glad you have such a loving home. Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life! Please be safe outside - there are poisons (fertilizers, bug spray, other chemicals) and predators! Stay safe! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    What??? Hedgie is adorable beyond measure! There is no one cuter than Hedgie, stay safe wee one! I still can't believe how cute she is 😘

Blog Entries
    P.s. I remember going to a sanctuary for animals in Zhiuataneo and they let me hold a Mexican porcupine. I have a photo. I petted this little porcupine. The cutest and sweetest little fellow, I am pretty sure there are many different kinds of porcupines. I also held a very large boa. Maybe not the best idea, but it was a very friendly snake. The longer I live, the less risks I probably will take. I loved every second of it, will try to send the pics. I love all animals :love The snake was probably well fed and in my defence, the heat was so intense in that part of Mexico, may have affected my common sense 😜