Thread: Lovely Phoenix

Lovely Phoenix

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Phoenix!

What a gorgeous boy you are! Your orange/white coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face!

I'm so glad you were rescued from the streets. Thankfully, your family took you to a vet and you were neutered and had your teeth taken care of, too. Now you live the good life, having adjusted to life indoors, being spoiled rotten, getting your tummy rubbed and curling up in your dad's lap every night. What a sweetheart you are!

You are such a character and quite the chatty boy. You love to play with your ping pong balls, and also explore the outside, climbing big trees - I can icture you racing back in through the cat door, giving your mom the fright of her life.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with extra treats and yummy rubs today, and lots of snuggle time. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Phoenix!

I think you are ready for another tummy rub... so sweet you are!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Phoenix, what a handsome orange and white boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet. I can tell from all of your wonderful pictures how much you are enjoying life!
    I'm glad that you got all the care you so desperately needed when you were rescued off the streets.
    You are quite a busy boy. You love to play with ping pong balls, and you like to scare your mom by bolting through the cat door.
    But in the evenings you turn into a lap kitty, enjoying your belly rubs.
    Phoenix, you are a wonderful and special boy, and I wish you, Evee and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Precious Phoenix!

Hi Phoenix! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Kiwi kitty you are, Phoenix, and such a lover boy at that, just as sweet as they come! After seeing your heart-melting photo spread, I may never stop smiling!

Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than reading happy homecoming stories such as yours, knowing that one extra special kitty has been saved from the mean streets and is finally living the good life with a loving furever family, the life he/she always deserved! And what a wonderful addition to your family you are, Phoenix!
    And every day since your homecoming you've repaid the love and compassion shown you, bringing so much joy to your humans' days! Your mom and dad and fur sister Evee are so very lucky, having a joyful, life loving, affection craving family member in you, Phoenix. You're a treasure! Endless thanks to your humans for welcoming you into their home and hearts, assuring that forever and always one extra special boy will safe and loved!

Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming rescue story and heart-melting photos with us, Phoenix! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...playing in those tree tops, cuddling on your daddy's lap, receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Phoenix, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Love to dear sister Evee, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Phoenix, what a beautiful Kiwi boy you are! You are so pretty with that pale orange and white fur that looks so soft, and the sweet face with that cute pale-pink nose and the lovely big amber eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are so relaxed and adorable in every one of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to New Zealand to rub your tummy (which your mum says you love) and pet you, and pet your kitty-sister Evee and rub her tummy if she wishes, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub any welcoming tummies and pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and Evee are both rescue kitties, and we thank your dear Purrrents for choosing rescue and giving you both the terrific home and lives you have deserved all along. You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrents smile with your actions, such as running up and down the big tree and then back in through the cat door, scaring Mum! You are very chatty, and you love to play with ping pong balls. You are also very affectionate and laid back, you never scratch or bite, and every night you curl up on Dad's lap! You and your dear Purrrents and Evee all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Phoenix, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Evee and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to lovely Phoenix on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Phoenix is so very lovely! So glad you saved him and I'll just bet once he rests up a tad... might give ya a run for your money! What an adorable orange fella. 🥝

Hello, Phoenix in New Zealand! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable orange and white kitty you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pat! I would be glad to make a lap for you, or to give you oodles of tummy rubs! You are a very active kitty, too - running up and then down the tree, or dashing through the kitty door! You give smiles to your people with all your energy! Then it is time to remain indoors, perhaps keeping an eye on what's happening through a window Best of all, you are greatly loved! PURR-fect!

p.s., I think we met Evee back in January and now we are meeting you, too!

Happy Cat of the Day, cutie Phoenix!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-19-2018 at 03:40 PM. Reason: add to post