Thread: Do you have any pets?

Do you have any pets?

Do you have any pets?
    I have 3 amazing dogs and 3 adorable cats

Btw, if you love animals you must see these pictures, they're stunning:
    http://bit.ly/2G4wt5g

I have 2 cats Ms.Kaveri (Calico) Black beauty Ms. Shiela.
    The Photos on your website are awesome. It looks as though the cat and the dog are born to hike

I have 5 kitties, Olive, Miss Kitty, Mindy, Clover and Monroe.
    My beloved Willa passed away yesterday!

I used to have a cat, a gorgeous orange tabby. He sadly passed away in 2013.

Those photos of the cat and dog hiking are simply amazing! I have to go back and look again and again.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

5. Just one dog

Short version:

I now have only two kitties, Barney and Lucy. Timmy is like a nephew.

Remind me later and I'll post some pictures. The pics are not on this computer.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Short version:

I now have only two kitties, Barney and Lucy. Timmy is like a nephew.

I apologize for the size of the pics. I'm working on it. This computer doesn't have the apps for reductions.

This is Timmy, my new roommates cat. She also has three small dogs.

This is Lucy. Age 10. She removed all the yarn in the box so it would be hers. Lucy is being co-fostered by my roomie, Joanna. More on that later.

It's hard to get a pic of Lucy being still. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

This is Barney, age 3. Nutty kitty. He bonded with me, so I had to retrieve him from the Cafe, where he was up for adoption. He was despondent. He's happy here with Lucy and me.

Barney loves to play. He;s twice Lucy's size and she rules the roost.

Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

What beautiful photos of beautiful cats! Thank you for sharing them with us.

What a lovely family you have there! How good that you bonded with Barney and brought him home from the Cafe where he was despondent.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    What beautiful photos of beautiful cats! Thank you for sharing them with us.

What a lovely family you have there! How good that you bonded with Barney and brought him home from the Cafe where he was despondent.

Thank you.

I couldn't leave him there like that. I felt guilty as it was. I made sure the rescuers understood the personalities and needs of each cat. I had two that I knew would slip into depression if left alone. I knew Barney didn't like travel, but the depression was a surprise. He perked right up when I let him out of the carrier when we got to our new home. And he's settle right in, found his favorite spots, and feels comfortable.
    Anne

The pictures you posted now do not show - if I copy the image links it says "URL of signature is expired"
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Thank you.

I couldn't leave him there like that. I felt guilty as it was. I made sure the rescuers understood the personalities and needs of each cat. I had two that I knew would slip into depression if left alone. I knew Barney didn't like travel, but the depression was a surprise. He perked right up when I let him out of the carrier when we got to our new home. And he's settle right in, found his favorite spots, and feels comfortable.
    That's wonderful! Thank you.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery