Thread: Beautiful Becca!

Beautiful Becca!

Greetings, beautiful Becca! Happy St. Paddy's Day, Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, Becca, beautiful inside and out! How special are you? In ways too numerous to recount here! But suffice it to say, the comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives is truly a priceless gift! Bless you, Becca, for coming into your humans' lives just when they needed you most, after the passing of your beloved predecessor, their beloved 15 year old pup. Nothing like the unconditional love an animal companion to help heal a broken heart, and what a great job your doing, doing just that...

Becca is special because she is helping heal the loss of the family puppy of 15 years. And she is doing a very fine job.
    I can't count the number of times I've said here, that every young person should grow up knowing the unconditional love and devoted companionship of a best furry friend, an animal companion, and in you, her "foundation kitty," her furry soul mate, your dear Hannah has been blessed with the best! What fun you and she are in for over the many,many years to come, sharing so many happy, fun filled days, making memories to last a lifetime! But your family already knows that!

Hannah is six years old and will grow up with Becca there with her. She's gonna have lovely memories of Becca when Hannah is all grown up. It's so important to have these precious moments to remember. Becca will be her “foundation cat” for a lifetime of being and animal friend.
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing and cuddling with your young lady, Hannah, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and *kisses* to you, precious Becca, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! And to you and yours, wishes for a happy St. Paddy's Day, too!

SO beautiful!!! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Becca, what a beautiful girl you are! You are so pretty with that multi-color tiger fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and those lovely big pale-green eyes with suck a look of love in them. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are utterly adorable in them all. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to West Paris, ME to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You came to your family to help them heal from the loss of their beloved 15-year-old puppy, and you are doing a fine job of that! You are six-year-old granddaughter Hannah's special friend. You and she are growing up together, sharing many happy, fun-filled days to provide memories to last a lifetime. You are a treasure, Hannah's "foundation kitty” for a lifetime of being an animal friend. You and she and all your family members love each other deeply, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Becca, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Hannah and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Becca!

What a pretty girl you are! Your coat has such lovely warm colors and looks so soft. Your darker tail and white chin and the band around your neck is really special. You also have the sweetest face and stunning green eyes!

How lucky Hannah is to be able to grow up with you, Becca. You are already forming an unbreakable bond and will have many years ahead with fun and snuggles. And you're well on your way to healing your family's hearts from the loss of their beloved pup... my deepest condolences.

Although you don't like to be picked up, you still love some attention and pats, and you love to sit on peoples laps. You are such a sweetheart!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Becca!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congrats on being COTD pretty Becca!
    May Becca and Hannah be friends forever
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

This is Becca. She belongs to my granddaughter, Hannah. Becca is special because she is helping heal the loss of the family puppy of 15 years. And she is doing a very fine job. Becca loves humans and shows them by rubbing against all legs that visit her. She does not like to be picked up, but she loves attention so long as it's a pat or a caress. She also loves laps! When you sit, she sits on your lap.

Becca has a funny habit of moving her water bowl all around the living room. It's never in the same place for very long. We don;t know why she does this, but it is interesting to watch!

Hannah is six years old and will grow up with Becca there with her. She's gonna have lovely memories of Becca when Hannah is all grown up. It's so important to have these precious moments to remember. Becca will be her “foundation cat” for a lifetime of being and animal friend.

Hello, beautiful Becca in Maine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tabby kitty you are, Becca! I like your light green eyes and your pretty fur, which looks so soft to pet! I would be glad to sit down and make a lap for you!

How wonderful that you will be your young person's "foundation kitty" for a long time! You will have many happy memories!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, sweet girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Becca sure is a beautiful cat. I am knowing that your dear Hannah will forever be grateful fo having Becca in her life as part of the family 🌹💖