Thread: Willy McGillicuddy

Hybrid View

Willy McGillicuddy

My boy Willy crossed to Rainbow Bridge this morning. Age 14.5 years. I put this off for about 4 weeks, it is just so hard to let them go. Willy makes 19 times I have done this (dogs and cats), it never gets any easier. Lovely woman in the lobby of the vet office saw me and knew from my tears, and after asking permission, gave me a hug. Pet owners know this feeling, like no one else. I will see you again my Boy, my Willy Willy Dog Dog, my Willy McGillicuddy.

I am so very sorry about Willy.
    As you said, the heavy heart and the void are there every time you have to say good bye.
    Willy has re-united with all his siblings and new friends at the Rainbow Bridge, and he will be watching over you.

Aww, rest in peace, Willy boy. Sending you many buds, Sandie. It never gets easier.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry, Sandie.
    He will be will be watching and waiting for you.
    Sending lots of love.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'[m so sorry to hear about Willy. Remember the good times.
    I always enjoy your stories about the flock of fluffs.

Blog Entries
    My deepest sympathy, you sure loved Willy McGillicuddy. That matters so much, it's everything. 💖

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    My boy Willy crossed to Rainbow Bridge this morning. Age 14.5 years. I put this off for about 4 weeks, it is just so hard to let them go. Willy makes 19 times I have done this (dogs and cats), it never gets any easier. Lovely woman in the lobby of the vet office saw me and knew from my tears, and after asking permission, gave me a hug. Pet owners know this feeling, like no one else. I will see you again my Boy, my Willy Willy Dog Dog, my Willy McGillicuddy.
    So sorry for your loss. I and so many others know what you are going through. It never gets any easier. Run happy and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge dear pup and wait for the glorious day when you and your family meet again.

Blog Entries
    I am very, sincerely sorry for the loss of your beloved Willy McGillicuddy. I wanted to also say that I know exactly what you mean about how painful it can be, the last time we were at the vet for something minor for our cat, there was a woman in her car, right beside us when we left. She was just sobbing, it was right in front of the vets office and ..... I just knew what had happened. It did not seem appropriate to disturb her or try to comfort her at all but my heart just broke for her. I wanted to hug her SO bad! We are entrusted to care for our pets and we do our best. I have been there so many times, I think sometimes a good cry is just healthy and the beginning of dealing with grief.