Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Willy McGillicuddy

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Thank you, Cindi and Sandra.

I received a lovely message from the woman at the shelter, where I had picked Willy up so many years ago. She has been on my email list and received regular reports about Willy and his antics.
    This is incredibly touching! It just shows how many hearts our beloved pets are touching, and how they are remembered forever.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost sweet Willy. ((hugs)) to you

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    My boy Willy crossed to Rainbow Bridge this morning. Age 14.5 years. I put this off for about 4 weeks, it is just so hard to let them go. Willy makes 19 times I have done this (dogs and cats), it never gets any easier. Lovely woman in the lobby of the vet office saw me and knew from my tears, and after asking permission, gave me a hug. Pet owners know this feeling, like no one else. I will see you again my Boy, my Willy Willy Dog Dog, my Willy McGillicuddy.
    So sorry for your loss. I and so many others know what you are going through. It never gets any easier. Run happy and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge dear pup and wait for the glorious day when you and your family meet again.

Blog Entries
    I am very, sincerely sorry for the loss of your beloved Willy McGillicuddy. I wanted to also say that I know exactly what you mean about how painful it can be, the last time we were at the vet for something minor for our cat, there was a woman in her car, right beside us when we left. She was just sobbing, it was right in front of the vets office and ..... I just knew what had happened. It did not seem appropriate to disturb her or try to comfort her at all but my heart just broke for her. I wanted to hug her SO bad! We are entrusted to care for our pets and we do our best. I have been there so many times, I think sometimes a good cry is just healthy and the beginning of dealing with grief.

I am so very sorry for your loss.