Thread: Amazing Angel

Amazing Angel

What a beautiful wee beastie she is. You are such a blessing to adopt older dogs. I've always adopted adults though never seniors. Angel is lucky to have you for a mommy.

Precious Angel!

Greetings, dear Angel! Happy Dog of the Day! And to you, your big, beautiful fur family and your amazing mommy, happy St. Patrick's Day back at ya!

What a beautiful, most precious Maltese girl you are, Angel, truly heaven sent, and so very blessed to have found your way to the bestest furever family imaginable, the perfect furever home in which to spend your golden years!

Endless thanks to your dear mommy for her dedication to senior rescue, and to your foster mommy, Erin, and Friends of Rescue, for helping to make your and her love match a reality! (Like your mom ever had a chance!) As you say, Angel, you truly were blessed with the luck of the Irish, the day you came home, and we too hope that all seniors, all doggies and companion animals, might know the love and happiness you have been blessed with! And what a happy, carefree, fun filled life it is, complete with furry siblings, a fenced in yard to safely play in, bedtime snackies and an assortment of comfy, cozy beds to snooze in...on, hehe! Oh, I almost forgot the most important perk of all...never ending unconditional love! You and your mommy make for one heavenly match, no doubt about it...

Mom is a senior herself, and retired. This means she is home most of the time to take care of us. Every night, before bedtime, she gives each one of us a little treat. We try to wait our turn. I think this is the perfect place to spend my golden years. I'm so grateful to Erin for fostering me for two months until she found my forever home. I wish all dogs would be so lucky.
    Great thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Angel! Meeting you and your family, being treated to all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you and the entire gang enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...romping in your yard, cuddling on the couch, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Angel, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs (including your sweet piggie pal) too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Angel, on being DOTD! Angel is the PERFECT name for such a precious little baby! God Bless You, Angel, and your amazing Mommy who has saved soooooooooooo many animals! We know you're having fun every day with your new siblings! Sending St. Pat's Day wishes and LOTS OF LOVE to you, your wonderful Mommy and ALL your adorable siblings (big and small)!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations pretty Angel on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Angel is the very best DOTD ever!! What a darling, such a face 🤜🏻🤛 🌞 I was so happy to see sweet Angel today, know that she is well loved and cared for. Excellent little, tiny wee sweetheart!!!

Amazing Angel

Another irresponsible dog owner who feeds a dog ice cream, full of sugar and cream, both toxic. Feed angel PLAIN yogurt. The others have sugar in them!

You got the wrong dog. Angel is not the one

Quote Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
    Another irresponsible dog owner who feeds a dog ice cream, full of sugar and cream, both toxic. Feed angel PLAIN yogurt. The others have sugar in them!
    You got THE WRONG DOG. SPEAKING OF IRRESPONSIBLE.