Thread: Cutie Foxie!

Cutie Foxie!

Hello, Foxie in Greece! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you were, and what a handsome fellow you are! I like your orange tabby and white fur, which looks so soft to pet! I like your cute pink nose and jellybean toes, too!

You are a busy kitty, playing with all sorts of things around the house! Some of your toys include cotton swabs, bottle caps, and even a rubber duckie! You meow to your person to have a tap opened, and you give paw taps on your people's faces! You are a much loved kitty, too!

Happy Cat of the Day to cute Foxie!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-16-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    You are too right, Foxie is a very special kitten indeed! I have never seen a more adorable little fellow! Foxie is a magnificent COTD and I loved each and every divine pic of the sweet little dude 😻 Ready, set, celebrate 🎉 🐈🍾

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Foxie!

What a gorgeous boy you are! Your orange/white coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face and beautiful golden eyes - and look at that cute pink nose!

How lucky you are to have found a loving home, because some nice people cared - and you were taken to a vet to get checked, too.

You look and sound like such a sweetheart, and you are very active and playful. Whether you have "cat" toys or not, you always find something to play with... bottle caps, sponges, cotton swaps, rubber ducks, and whatever you can find.

I can just picture you kicking things off the coutertops and jumping on the sink to demand a drink. And you talk a lot, too. I think you are telling your mom/dad how happy you are to be so loved and cared for.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with extra treats today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

You are absolutely adorable!

And what fun you are having!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Greetings Foxie from Greece! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, most fetchingly foxy Tabby boy you are! Your bevy of beautiful, utterly squee worthy photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! No words needed! Then again, it's alway nice to hear from the human, and what a proud mama/papa is yours!

Yes, all of us kitty/animal lovers believe ours to be the most special of all, and rightly so! And how very special a boy you are, Foxie, beautiful in looks and in heart, overflowing with spunk, spirit and personality! Of course, being but a year old, you're just a bit of a mischief maker, keeping your human on her/his toes with your antics and unbridled energy! And I'm sure your human wouldn't have it any way! hehe Better still? Being the creative boy that you are, no need for expensive, store bought toys to keep you busy...Oh no!

In the first days, it was already easy to understand that he would cause a lot of trouble! He was very playful and active, and still is. He randomly decides to break /chew / kick things from counters and he regularly steals my sponges and other things. He goes to the bathroom, steals a sponge and carries it to the living room and plays with it. Another cool thing about him is that most if not all of his toys are of his own invention. I haven't bought any cat toys for him, but he likes playing crazily with the following things: - Milk caps and bottle caps in general
    - A round looking thing for the laundry with a hole on top he loves this thing because he can carry it easily and it makes noise
    - cotton swabs
    - rubber ducks, and much more stuff found in the house
    What more could a pawrent hope for? A kid who knows how to entertain her/himself! lol How lucky your human is, how well her/his decision to welcome you into her/his home and heart has been rewarded! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, occupying yourself with "all of the above," cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Foxie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Foxie, what an utterly precious young fellow you are! That orange tabby fur with the white trim is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes that match your orange fur. My orange-tabby-with-white-trim girl Sparkler says "Hello, meow!" Thank you for sharing all those terrific photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and what a darling kitten you were. In that one of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way to Greece to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will rub your tummy if you desire and pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear human smile with all your antics. You are very playful and active, making toys out of all kinds of objects found around the house, such as sponges and milk caps and bottle caps and cotton swabs and rubber ducks. You are very talkative, chatting with your dear person about anything, often with weird and funny sounds. Sometimes you slap him/her gently on the face with your front feet, without nails out. When you are thirsty you jump into the bathroom sink and meow. Your dear person turns the water on, and you drink. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Foxie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Foxie, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face with those amber eyes is so sweet.
    I enjoyed all of your pictures, the camera definitely loves you. And your baby pictures are too adorable.
    You are a very talkative and active kitty. You are busy with breaking and kicking things, and you like to steal items from your human. You are also very smart, inventing your own toys.
    Foxie, you are perfect in every way, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Foxie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana