Thread: Stunning Cleopatra!

Stunning Cleopatra!

What a beautiful Red Tailed Columbian Boa you are, Cleopatra...a whopping 8 feet of gorgeousness! Your coloring and markings are stunning, and by Boa standards, you're among the most gentle of all!

She has a great disposition. I don't typically recommend that people interact with such large snakes, especially around children, but I have had and studied snakes since I was a child. I dreamed of being a herpatologist but ended up in law enforcement and dealing with snakes of the human kind.
    OK...That last sentence has me LOL!

How lucky you are, Cleopatra, being in the loving care of a seasoned, responsible "big snake" parent, and we most appreciate her/his "recommendations." Snakes, especially ones of your size and "abilities," not the ideal pet for most, especially the inexperienced! Hopefully those considering welcoming into their home a species as special as yours will do the necessary homework first, commit to a lifetime of proper care!

Yes, you truly are a beauty, Cleopatra, and I too hope for you and your human many, many more years of shared love and companionship! Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful Boa self with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy your big day of honor, being spoiled rotten and loved to the max! Lots of love to you, beautiful Cleopatra, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Wow!!! Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Wow! Cleopatra is amazing, she has the most beautiful patterns on her skin. I have always been a little sad that snakes do not have eyelids. I cannot image never blinking or being able to block out light to sleep. Maybe I am missing something, maybe they don't mind one bit. Cleopatra looks very strong and healthy.... and pretty scary 😮 I am so glad you know what you are doing and how to treat her, I wish you both all the very best! Astounding POTD.

Cleopatra

You truly are a beauty, Cleopatra.
    Your patterns on your scales are gorgeous! I"m so glad you found your way into your persons life and now you have been together a year and have grown close. I hope you love a long, happy life, Dearest Cleopatra.

Cleopatra is a beautiful Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana