Thread: Marvelous Mira

Marvelous Mira

Dear Mira, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your shiny coat looks so soft, and your face with those big, pale green eyes and your long white whiskers is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you got rescued before you were thrown into the mean streets. How could anybody even consider this horrible idea?
    Your pictures are amazing, your fluffy belly looks very inviting.
    You are a wonderful foster mom, helping your humans to raise kittens. Actually, you are claiming them as your own. You are also incredibly social, and you have become the official greeter. You love to play with stuffed animals, and you offer them as presents.
    Mira, you are a miracle, and very special, and I wish you, your kittens and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Mira, what a beautiful young lady you are! You are so pretty with that sleek Tuxedo fur that looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those white whiskers and the one white eyebrow and the little white beard and those lovely big golden eyes. You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing! In that one of you on your back, I bet you're looking for a tummy-rub, aren't you! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to rub it, and pet you, and pet your kitty housemates and kitten-surrogates and rub any desired tummies there too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all and rub all appropriate tummies .

And what a story you have to tell! How utterly horrible, you nearly being "adopted" by an evil person who intended to use you for breeding purposes, putting you outside on the busy street with the hopes of getting you pregnant and then selling your kittens. How can some alleged-people be so utterly disgusting and awful? I'm so very glad and grateful that your Purrrmanent-to-be family who had been fostering you didn't let that take place but instead kept you. Now you are Home with them, helping them foster other kittens, treating the babies as if they are your very own! You also enjoy playing with stuffed toys, carrying them around in your mouth and giving them as presents. You are the official greeter and love meeting new people. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mira, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-15-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Mira!

Greetings, Mira! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Tuxie girl you are, Mira, and quite the kitty model! Love your photos! (I'd gladly accommodate your craving for belly rubs!)

Thank goodness your (then) foster family refused to allow that dreadful woman to adopt you, to execute her evil plan! Sickens me, the notion that she would consider "using" you for such a thing, for profit! Thankfully your soon to be furever family kept you (how could they resist), and what a wonderful addition to their family and fosters you are! How lucky your young charges, those precious fosters are, having a doting fur mom and mentor in you, watching over them and protecting them so lovingly! But that only begins to describe just how special you are! Greeter in Chief, a friend to all, the sweetest and most loving kitty on the planet, that you are! You truly are a treasure, Mira, one in million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! And great thanks to your dear humans for their dedication to rescue and fosters, giving so many kitties in need a 2nd chance at a happy life!

Mira was very helpful when we got new kittens to take care of and ended up getting so attached she wouldn't leave them alone. She would start crying for them if they even wandered into another room. She loves to play with stuffed animals and carries them around in her mouth. She gives them as presetns and acts as though she fought and killed this giant rat or the fluffy dinosaur all on her own. She has become the designated greeter of the house as, any time any door opens, she has to stop you to say hello and get as much attention as possible.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart..watching over the wee ones and tending to your cherished stuffies, playing "official greeter," receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mira, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

I'm waiting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Mira in California! What a darling tuxedo girl you are! I like your long whiskers and your black and white, soft fur!

I would be delighted to give you countless tummy rubs! Since I can’t, though- I hope your people will give you some for me! Tummy rub, tummy rub, tummy rub!

You are the lead greeter at your house, making everyone feel welcome! You play with your toys and bring them as gifts to your people Best of all, you are a very special big sister to foster kittens!

I agree completely with what my friend cats4ever wrote, you are a miracle! Happy Cat of the Day, adorable Mira!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-16-2018 at 07:59 PM. Reason: add to post

Blog Entries
    Mira is a beauty, what a special and lovely COTD! I certainly cannot imagine however, why on earth anyone would use her for breeding. WTF? Never mind, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get it even if it was splained to me Lucy. Mira is a magnificent COTD, love her.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mira!

What a pretty girl you are! Your Tuxedo coat looks so soft and your white tummy so inviting to give some rubs. You also have the sweetest face with a cute white chin, and big green eyes!

How wonderful that your family help foster cats and make an effort they don't end up in the wrong home. This resulted in you finding your forever loving home, Mira. In return, you have been very helpful taking care of other new kittens who came after you, and you do an excellent job making sure nothing bad happens to them. Such a sweetheart you are!

Playtime is also important, you love your stuffeed animals and carry them around, and after you have "killed" them you give them to your family as presents.

You are quite the friendly and affectionate girl, so you greet everyone who enters the house - I hope all guests give you lots of attention, as well as your family.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a beautiful Tuxedo girl you are, Mira! Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana