Thread: Thursday #707. Green with envy........

Thursday #707. Green with envy........

Hi kiddies!

Long time.......

I came back just in time for St Pat's Day.....I missed you all!

Time for green beer, corned beef and taters!

Give me a minute to dust off the bar, the glasses and......

ORC........LET ME GO.......

Geez, was that a hug or a mugging?
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I got my shamrock ready!

Name:  sham.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  79.1 KB

[QUOTE=cats4ever;2530040]I got my shamrock ready!

Name:  sham.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  79.1 KB[/QUOTE

You aren't messing around!

I will be baking over the next couple days - Saturday evening is the "Last Party at Mary's House" - the end of an era.

My beloved mum-in-law died last July, and the time has come to sell the house in which she raised her children and lived for the last 50+ years. It is a bittersweet "celebration," and there will be Irish stew - not corned beef and cabbage - and plenty of booze, and my contribution - shamrock-shaped cookies and lemon shortbread cookies stamped with shamrocks as well.

She was as Irish as the day is long, and most family parties for the last 3p+ years since I married in have been held in that home.

So this St. Patrick's Day, please raise a toast to Mary Margaret (Gallagher) Watts, and to Paul - her son and my husband - and the cofounder of this website - and to all things that we'll now hold in our hearts, not our hands.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I will be baking over the next couple days - Saturday evening is the "Last Party at Mary's House" - the end of an era.

My beloved mum-in-law died last July, and the time has come to sell the house in which she raised her children and lived for the last 50+ years. It is a bittersweet "celebration," and there will be Irish stew - not corned beef and cabbage - and plenty of booze, and my contribution - shamrock-shaped cookies and lemon shortbread cookies stamped with shamrocks as well.

She was as Irish as the day is long, and most family parties for the last 3p+ years since I married in have been held in that home.

So this St. Patrick's Day, please raise a toast to Mary Margaret (Gallagher) Watts, and to Paul - her son and my husband - and the cofounder of this website - and to all things that we'll now hold in our hearts, not our hands.
    What a great toast! I will have a Guinness in their honor.

Karen, I would be honored to raise a toast. It will have to be with a cup of tea (specifically Tetley British blend) since I'm trying to shake off a cold and the weather is typical for St. Patrick's Day in Chicago, chilly and wet. But I'll be thinking of you tomorrow with (((hugs))).
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Karen, I am raising a belated toast to Mary Margaret and Paul and all... I hope your party was a gathering of dear family and friends, full of love for those departed and each other, reliving so many precious memories and rejoicing in the lives shared.

Love from Pat (and cats)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

A toast...

Another round to go 'round

Done.