Thread: Sweet Mobin!

Hybrid View

Sweet Mobin!

Hello, Mobin in Ohio! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet kitten you are! I like your lovely tabby markings! You were a Christmas surprise to your Meowmie! You are a busy girl- playing, having pictures taken, and being adorable!

Happy Cat of the Day, Miss Mobin!

Dearest Mobin, what a lovely young lady you are! You are absolutely adorable with that soft-looking tabby-patterned fur and that sweet face with the cute little nose and the lovely big eyes. You are so pretty in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Are you dressed up as a chef in the last one? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Massillon, OH to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were a Christmas surprise for your dear Meowmie. And what a precious surprise! You make her and all your family smile with your energy and antics. You love to play fetch with hair ties (please be careful not to swallow one of those!), bite on feet, and purr on their faces in the wee hours of the morning. You are usually at someone's feet if you're not hanging out on your cat tree. You are very affectionate, sleeping with your dear Purrrents every night and then waking them up by purring on their heads. Your favorite toys are wrappers, hair ties, and your yellow jingle ball. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mobin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-14-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mobin!

What a cute girl you are! Your tabby coat is so beautiful with exquisite markings. You also have the sweetest face and stunning golden eyes!

I am glad you got out of the shelter so early in your life, and I am sure you must be the best Christmas gift ever! Your mom is lucky to have a boyfriend who loves cats . I can picture the scene... you arriving with a ribbon around your neck.

If you're not hanging around on the cat tree, you are following your family around, you sleep with them and wake them up in bed, purring away. A real affectionte girl and such a close bond already.

Being so young, you also love to play... toys, wrappers, hair ties and a jingle ball. ( as my friend, phesina says, do be careful not to swallow any hair ties!). I bet you are having a great time

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Such a sweetheart... and curious, too!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Most Precious Mobin!

Greetings, Mobin! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

How lucky your mommy, daddy and skin sister are, having a furry family member as sweet and loving as you, Mobin! You are one gorgeous, classic grey Tabby girl, and just as beautiful on the inside as in looks! What a wonderful gift your daddy gave your mommy that happy Christmas Day, the gift of unconditional love! And in the true spirit of Christmas, he chose rescue, giving YOU the best gift imaginable...a devoted and loving furever home and family! What a heavenly match!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming homecoming story and heart-melting photos with us! Having the chance to pay tribute to one most deserving girl has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...playing with those hair ties and hanging out on your cat tree, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Mobin, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Best still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mobin, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your stripy coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable. I love your little hat.
    I'm glad that you were rescued from a humane society, which makes for an even better Christmas gift.
    You are curious, affectionate and playful. You also love hanging out on your cat tree and sleeping with your humans.
    Mobin, you are a super sweet and special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Aww, tee-hee! Mobins pics are so cute, she is so delightful and sweet 😻 What an excellent young COTD. Hope her day is as special and lovely as she is 💖 👌🏾