Thread: Precious Parker

Precious Parker

Dear Parker, what a most handsome tabby boy you are. Your plush orange fur looks so soft, and your face is so sweet.
    Your photos are amazing, you are a top model.
    You might be a hell raiser, but you picked the right family this time. They accept and understand you the way you are. Even when you get in trouble, you can be sure they still love you. You also appreciate those great paper bags, an all-time favorite with kitties.
    Despite your active nature, you make time to cuddle with your humans.
    Parker, you are unique and wonderful, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, orange kitty Parker! Happy Cat of the Day!

I would like to hear you roar, meow, purr or whatever you have to say! I would also be glad to play with you if I could!

Please have your family give you a big hug for me, handsome tabby guy! You are good at seeking out cuddle time!

Happy Cat of the Day to Parker!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-13-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Parker is a divine COTD! I'm kinda jealous, never had the pleasure of having a ginger thus far. Must work on that! This is Parkers day however and I hope it is spectacular 😻 What a pretty boy indeed.

Dearest Parker, you are precious indeed! What a beautiful guy you are! That Orange Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big golden eyes. You look so good in all those great photos, which show off your different moods so well. And what a striking black and white photo! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Dublin, Ohio to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you from a shelter, after you'd been returned by a previous adopter. We are so grateful to that shelter for rescuing you twice! and getting you together with your Furrrever family. And we are so grateful to your dear Purrrsons for choosing a rescue kitty.

You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You enjoy playing in bags, and you get into everything. You're "a lovable hell raiser," and your dear Purrrsons love you just the way you are. One moment you're bad, and the next you're cuddling up in a nearby lap. You speak up when you have something to say and on occasion use your claws to get attention. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Parker, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-13-2018 at 06:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Parker.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Parker

Dear Parker,
    How lucky you are to have been chosen by your forever family that I'm sure fell in love with you from the start. You were irresistible!
    I love you orange coat too!
    I am wishing you a long love filled life, Parker

Precious Parker!

Good morning, Parker! Happy (belated) Cat of the Day congrats to you, sweetheart! So sorry to be late! Due to a blizzard here on Cape Cod yesterday, no Internet, I missed your big day! I hope you had a blast, nesting in paper bags, raising hell, celebrating to the max with your devoted humans, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits!

You truly are one stunning orange Tabby boy, Parker! Your very talented photographer/human is one lucky guy/gal, having you as her/his subject. Your photos are stunning, Parker, just gorgeous!!! And I love how you keep your humans on their toes with your "hell raising" antics! Always keep the humans guessing, that's what my orange Tabby boy Tigg, says! hehe

You're a gem of a boy, Parker, a treasure, and your furever family one lucky lot, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet, as fun loving as you in their lives! I can't imagine any family "returning" a rescue as special as you, but their loss is your furever family's great gain! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Parker, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Razzberyy toes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Parker!

What a handsome orange boy you are. Your coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face and stunning eyes!

I can not imagine why anyone would return you to the shelter, but you found the perfect family in the end.

You get into everything, playing in bags, and you make sure to get some attention by using your claws, but although you can be bad, you also love to cuddle with them, and I can tell you are loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with extra tuna today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.