Thread: Riley has the best smile I have ever seen

Riley has the best smile I have ever seen

The title says it all. A happy dog!!

Riley

Name:  13 (1).jpg
Views: 140
Size:  263.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Look at that happy face.
    What a much loved little girl. Your family got to the
    adoption event EARLY just to make sure they got YOU.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Riley could not be a more adorable pupster! Hope you all enjoy her special day!

Smilin' Riley!

Hi Riley! Happy Dog of the Day!

A JRT x Chi??? Doesn't come any cuter than that! Oh my gosh, what an adorabe girl you are, Riley, 12 lbs of love and heart! Your long, floppy ears, those big brown eyes, total heartmelters, and that million mega watt smile of your tells us just how happy a pupper you are! Ahh yes, life is good!

It's no big surprise to learn how handily you won over your humans' hearts, Riley, a case of love at first sight, for sure! Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving pup a 2nd chance at happy life! And how well your humans compassion has been rewarded, how blessed they are, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving furry family member, a "life changer" in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading all about your happy life, the love your humans have for you and your for them; seeing your heartmelting photos, sure has warmed my cold and snowy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with your beloved Grandpa, Boxer brother and cousins Jack and Bailey, all of your pup pals; cuddling with your lamby (and pawarents of course), munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Riley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being DOTD beautiful Riley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana