Thread: Now Cali is hissing at Diego

Now Cali is hissing at Diego

Diego is doing great in his recovery. However, his sister, Cali, is hissing and growling at him. Rather like stranger danger.

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions to help resolve this?
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Could it be that Diego smells of vet? Perhaps try to wipe a damp cloth on Cali and then wipe it on Diego.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Yep, I agree. Cats hate the vet smell. I'd do what Randi sez 🤜🏻🤛

Blog Entries
    Our Lily is acting like a complete jerk today. She is just going from one thing to another, raising hell 👹 She just disabled the cable vision somehow, took a giant reeking dump, at least it was in her litter box. Now she is kicking the crap out of her crippled older sister 🙄 Time for laser tag me thinks. We should have an ongoing thread about how incurragible felines can be. I would certainly be able to write 1,000 pages on that 💩 🤢 😜

Sounds like that very likely might be the case.. Cali picks up that aroma from Diego and doesn't like it. Good suggestion from Randi there!

I am sending good wishes that the smell wipes off and wears off and things are back to normal soon!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    All the fur they shaved off Lily's neck is starting to grow back, sure takes a long time. She must be at least 1/2 bengal, her face is really stripy but the rest of her coat is all spots. I raised her from a kitten, I can't believe she's so mean!! What a jerk! 😸 It's not my fault.... is it 😬