Thread: Beautiful Blinx

Beautiful Blinx

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Blinx!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your fluffy coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face and beautiful golden eyes!

How nice that your mom know both your mother and father, and even saw you being born. The two of you do indeed have a close bond. You talk to your mom, lick her face and hair, and sleep with her in bed - such a sweetheart you are!

You're smart, too, having learned to sit on command to get your wet food- and cleaning your rear end with a paw.

I can tell you and your mom love each other very much and I hope you will enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

So beautiful and sweet!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Blinx, what a beautiful Maine Coon girl you are. Your fluffy coat with those amazing colors looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face. No one could ever guess your age.
    Looking at this cute picture with you sporting your lion cut, I bet that your skin feels like velvet.
    You are an incredibly smart kitty. You learned to keep yourself clean after your life-saving surgery, using your paw and tongue, and you understand and follow different commands.
    You and your person share an incredibly close bond that will never be broken.
    Blinx, you are an amazing girl, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Blinx, what a beautiful girl you are! That Maine Coon heritage definitely shows up well. That fluffy colorful fur looks so very soft, with that great tail there! And what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and the two-tone nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for posting those great photos! You are gorgeous in each of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Mass. to pet you, and pet your two kitty housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrson share a very special bond, don't you, formed since the day you were born! You talk with her in meows, follow her around, knead her, and lick her face and hair. You are very smart too! You know various words such as "sit" and "wet food" and "come on," and how to respond to them. You figured out a special way to clean your behind when you could no longer do it the regular way cats do. You and your dear Purrrson love to cuddle up together. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blinx, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-12-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Blinx in Massachusetts! Happy Cat of the Day!

I like your sweet face and your fluffy fur! I hope you will have a wonderful day with your special person!

Blog Entries
    Blinx is a beauty queen and a genius! She was certainly blessed with the whole package. What a darling Blinx is and it made me so happy to see her as COTD! What a loving, sweet girl! 😻

Blog Entries
    P.s. Is that a heating pad on Blinx? I have one just like it, well 2 actually. One for hot, one in the freezer.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Blinx!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Blinx!

Greetings Blinx! Happy Cat of the Day! Seeing you up on my Cat of the Day page this evening brought the biggest smile to my face straight away! You and my 15 year old MC girl, Mollie, could be twins...right down to your lion's cut!

What a beautiful MC girl you are, Blinx, beautiful inside and out, not to mention smart! Reading how you so handily learned your "sit" command, to keep your back quarters clean after your surgery, sure is impressive!

I so enjoyed reading your proud mom's love filled tribute to her heart kitty, her bestest friend, her furry soul mate, of the happy, love filled life you and she share. Bonds such as the one and your mom share come along once in a lifetime, if we're lucky! And lucky your mom is, indeed, having known your unconditional love, your devoted companionship, your Velcro-ness these many years...since you were born!

But what I love most about Blinx is that she always wants to lay with me and cuddle up against me. I find it amazing how an animal and a human can have such an incredible bond.
    You truly are a treasure, Blinx, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Many thanks to your mom for sharing your and her heartwarming love story with us, along with your heart-melting photos; giving us the chance to pay tribute to one most deserving girl! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...sticking close to your mom, receiving countless cuddles, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Blinx, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!

Precious!!! Look at that lovely pose!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blinx

It warms me to see how happy you are with your humans, Blinx. You have had 15 wonderful years of non stop love and that love will never end. You look so relaxed and content in the photos taken by your mama. I hope you get many more times like those!