Thread: Pretty Belle

Hybrid View

Pretty Belle

Name:  12.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  306.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were so lucky to find such a loving home.
    No one could resist those sad eyes.
    Celebrate your special day.

Brave Beautiful Belle!

Hi Belle! Happy Doxie Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a brave, beautiful, utterly precious Doxie girl you are, Belle! Your sweet face, those huge, pleading, soulful brown of yours could melted the coldest and hardest of hearts! No wonder your humans are mere putty in your paws!

We can only imagine how you, someone's pup, came to find yourself abandoned, roaming the mean streets. But blessedly you were found in time, that dear person delivering you to your furever family to be, humans who provide you with all of the vet care needed to heal you, the happy, carefree love filled life you so rightly deserved. And what a brave girl you were, summoning the courage to endure that jaw wiring, having all of those teeth removed! Most humans I know wouldn't have fared half as well! Your fighting spirit is an inspiration to us all!

How lucky your family is, Belle, having a furkid as special as you in their lives; you, their unexpected gift of unconditional love and devoted companionship! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled even more rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Belle, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

How beautiful are YOU!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Belle is just the cutest, I would spoil her little arse rotten too! Such a face.... and those eyes 🙈 To die for! Hope sweet Belle has the most special day, I am sure she has an even bigger fan club today 🤜🏻🤛

Hello, Belle! Happy Dog of the Day!

I agree completely with what my friends have already said! You are a very special lady! You are now a much loved lady too! Have a wonderful day of celebrating!

What an adorable Doxie you are, Belle!
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belle

Belle, you are a gorgeous girl indeed. You are part of a family that loves you very very much. That warms my heart.
    Happy DOTD