Thread: Marvelous Missy

Marvelous Missy

Name:  12b.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  234.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a cute little face.
    Now you have a wonderful life with a Mom who loves you.
    So glad you got a little friend to be with when your Mom is busy.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Missy!

Hi Missy in magical Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and greeting to sister Teddy, too!

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful, most adorable mousie girl you are, Missy!
    That sweet, wee face of yours, your expressions, are priceless! You should come with a cuteness alert! I'm so happy knowing that you found your way to such a wonderful, loving forever home, Missy, complete with a doting, devoted mommy and furry sister! You may have started off timid and fearful, but under your mom's loving care, it wouldn't be long before you would blossom into the happy, trusting, life loving girl we meet here today! And what a precious pair you and Teddy make! How neat that you two have one another to play and cuddle with, and for your mommy, double the fun and love! How lucky your mom is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in her/his life! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Missy! Meeting you and Teddy, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with Teddy in your playground (snuggling and stealing treats), cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Missy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Teddy, too!

This pic is the best! (We see you, Teddy!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being POTD, cute Missy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Missy is a magnificent POTD, probably the very best mouse ever 🐭 So incredibly cute!!

Congratulations, Missy, on being the world's teeny POTD! You are ADORABLE and PRECIOUS! (We mice!) Mice are Heaven-sent, little Angels! We are so happy that you and Sweet Teddy have a loving home where you are appreciated! (Wish all mice were that lucky!) Best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Cuties! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561