Thread: Darling Domino

Darling Domino

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Domino!

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are. Your coat has such beautiful markings and looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face and stunning yellow eyes!

You are such a sweetheart, never hisses or scratch, always cheering up your person up, jumping on her/his back, purring away, and playing hide and seek with her/him in the garage.

However, you don't like the vacuum... no wonder! And you don't like baths, but that's OK because a cat bathes him/herself. Some brushing and wipes with a wet cloth might be nice, though.

You cheer your mom/dad up and keep everyone around you happy - what a precious boy you are!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with extra tuna, cheese and treats today - and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!
    Last edited by Randi; 03-12-2018 at 04:38 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Domino, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your coat is so soft looking, and your face with those long whiskers and amber eyes is so sweet.
    How could anybody not be happy looking at you! You are a people kitty, but the evil vacuum cleaner and baths are your enemy. Your favorite treats are tuna and cheese, in that order.
    Your power to be of comfort to your human is unlimited, and one of the special gifts kitties have to give.
    Domino, you are indeed a one-of-a-kind boy, and I wish you and your family a great day of celebration, maybe some tune topped with cheese, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Domino, you are gorgeous! What a handsome fellow you are! You're so good-looking with that Tuxedo fur that looks so soft and the sweet face with those white, WHITE whiskers and eyebrows and the cute little white "mustache" and those lovely big golden eyes. What a great photo of you; thank you! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in these United States ..and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have the sweetest disPUSSition and love everyone. You purrr easily and have never hissed at or scratched anyone. You love jumping on people's laps and on your dear Purrrson's back. You love the outdoors, even when it rains! Like many other cats, you're scared of the vacuum and don't like baths. Your dear Purrrson sees nothing but what a great cat she/he has. You cheer him/her up when she feels lonesome. You make everyone you meet happy, and you and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Domino, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special cheese and tuna!

Last edited by phesina; 03-11-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Super Sweet Domino!

Greetings, Domino! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Domino, looking so spiffy in your formal wear! And by all accounts, you're every bit as beautiful on the inside as you are in looks! What a sweetheart, never ever having hissed or scratched! Nope, not a mean bone in that there body! A friend to all, that's you, Domino!! They just don't come any sweeter, more loving than you, Domino! How did your human get so lucky? She/he is truly blessed, having a sweet and loving furry family member in you. You're a treasure!

But when I look at him, I see nothing but a great cat I have, whenever I feel lonesome I have him to cheer me up. That's another thing that's special about him, he always makes people happy.
    Get up the good work, Domino, bringing so much comfort and joy to all you meet!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...playing fetch and chowing down on some yummy tuna and cheese, cuddling with your devoted mom/dad, purring your heart out, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Domino, our very special and most deserving Cat o the Day, EVERY day!

What a beautiful Tuxie boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Domino!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Domino is magnificent! Finally!! Now I know who Van Morrison wrote this song about 😸 You should definately play this song for Domino today, after all he is the most brilliant and handsome COTD ever!

Hello, handsome Domino! What a great looking fellow you are- I like your l-o-n-g whiskers and your soft tuxedo coat! I would be happy to pet you, or to serve you a snack of tuna or cheese!

Happy Cat of the Day, dear Domino!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-13-2018 at 10:03 PM.